Louise Mensch EXPOSED as a proponent of Fake News

WhitebeltXL

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/28/trump-tweets-hoax-louise-mensch-claude-taylor

Explosive allegations about Donald Trump made by online writers with large followings among Trump critics were based on bogus information from a hoaxer who falsely claimed to work in law enforcement.

The source’s false tips included an allegation, which has been aggressively circulated by Mensch and Taylor, that Trump’s inactive fashion model agency is under investigation by New York authorities for possible sex trafficking.

The hoaxer, who fed the information to Taylor by email, said she acted out of frustration over the “dissemination of fake news” by Taylor and Mensch. Their false stories about Trump have included a claim that he was already being replaced as president by Senator Orrin Hatch in a process kept secret from the American public.

Mensch denied using the bogus information and said her allegations about Trump’s model agency came from her own sources. Asked why she had retweeted Taylor’s false posts, Mensch said: “I don’t think anybody can vet anybody else’s sources.”

The source falsely claimed to be an official named “Caitlin” in the office of Eric Schneiderman, New York’s attorney general. She shared details of her hoax on the condition of anonymity to avoid retaliation from followers of Taylor and Mensch. The Guardian verified her true identity and confirmed that she is not named Caitlin and does not work for Schneiderman.

“Taylor asked no questions to verify my identity, did no vetting whatsoever, sought no confirmation from a second source – but instead asked leading questions to support his various theories, asking me to verify them,” the source said in an email.

The pair describe themselves as co-writers and have cultivated a large fanbase among some critics of Trump, many of whom identify as members of the “resistance” movement eager to see the president removed from office. Taylor has about 200,000 followers on Twitter while Mensch has 267,000 followers.

Welcome to "journalism" in the Social Media age. The fact that she didn't just fall for these ridiculous "claims" from an unidentified source, she then re-posted them for the world to see and presented it as news (and gained a following doing so). And all of this from a former member of Parliament in the UK. As if we didn't already know this lady was a lying hack whom only the idiotic and the desperate would be taken in by.

The actual Guardian article goes into far more detail, including email exchanges between the anonymous source and Mensch and Taylor.

Last edited:
Thought you'd be proud especially as you've got history of talking to yourself on the WR and pretending it was another user.

Louis Mensch also said he was impeached in June, and also that Mueller is seeking is seeking the death penalty against Bannon and Trump.

No shit. Only a complete idiot would take her seriously anyway. Remember all the clown posters here that used to repost her shit? Brain-dead donkeys.

Separate sources with links to the intelligence and justice communities have stated that a sealed indictment has been granted against Donald Trump.

While it is understood that the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution means that, until Mr. Trump is impeached, he cannot be prosecuted, sources say that the indictment is intended by the FBI and prosecutors in the Justice Department to form the basis of Mr. Trump’s impeachment. The indictment is, perhaps uniquely, not intended or expected to be used for prosecution, sources say, because of the constitutional position of the President.

<TrumpWrong1>

He has massive financial ties with Russia and is completely corrupt, has been the entire time. All of you have been manipulated and conned for his own direct financial and personal gain. He doesn't care about any of you or literally anyone besides himself and people that can help him. He will be impeached and it will happen this year. Making this thread so I can bump it later.

If you want to understand these things, my best recommendation is to follow @LouiseMensch and @Khanoisseur

https://twitter.com/Khanoisseur

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch

I've been watching this very closely for the past 6 weeks and I've already posted all of the information on another site that's not easily copied here, so I'm not going to bother. If you're interested in learning the truth, follow those two and also @20committee ... but mainly Louise Mensch and Adam Khan.

Trump is going down. It's happening soon. Get ready.

It's happening soon. Get ready.

I get why people don't like Mensch, but when she claims sources, her track record is quite good. We probably won't know until around July though.

If it's coming from Mensch, i'm tickled, because she has been nailing this story down by its nuts. She's nuttier than squirrel shit, but I like her crazy ass. She's actually the reason I started reading Heatstreet, they have a good little outfit going for them.

If it's coming from palmerreport.com, lol come on son.

Separate sources with links to the intelligence and justice communities have stated that a sealed indictment has been granted against Donald Trump.

While it is understood that the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution means that, until Mr. Trump is impeached, he cannot be prosecuted, sources say that the indictment is intended by the FBI and prosecutors in the Justice Department to form the basis of Mr. Trump’s impeachment. The indictment is, perhaps uniquely, not intended or expected to be used for prosecution, sources say, because of the constitutional position of the President.

These are the people we share this forum with...

It was pretty obvious from day one that she was essentially singing lullabies to the hysterical leftists that could not deal with the reality of Trump as a President.

There was a big market for the alternative reality that she offered through her Twitter posts.

It's not much different from those low-brow conspiracy websites that were predicting an Obama Commie/Islamofascist revolution, which helped some right-wingers to cope with his 8-year presidency.

Louis Mensch also said he was impeached in June, and also that Mueller is seeking is seeking the death penalty against Bannon and Trump.

Both dead already, executed by the grand marshal of the supreme court, believe it.

Also, LMAO @ all of you Louise Mensch haters.

Honestly... have you guys not followed the news at all? Every single one of you will have to bend the knee and eat crow forever from someone that scooped this story before anyone else.

Anyone that doesn't believe her main contentions, at least on Trump/Russia, is out of touch with reality, IMO.

That's the spirit!

Also, LMAO @ all of you Louise Mensch haters.

Honestly... have you guys not followed the news at all? Every single one of you will have to bend the knee and eat crow forever from someone that scooped this story before anyone else.

Anyone that doesn't believe her main contentions, at least on Trump/Russia, is out of touch with reality, IMO.

NAMELY THAT DONALD TRUMP AND HIS CREW ARE FUCKING TRAITORS WHO ARE GOING TO JAIL.

anything else is just icing on the cake that I don't really care about. Every single piece of evidence that has come out points to this conclusion. There's no denying it.

I think you're back on the drugs mang.

Back