Lou Diamond Philips and Don The Dragon Wilson look related like twin brothers yes or no?

I dont know man, im usually good at these lookalike things, but I showed my friend this thread and she laughed hard saying Lou diamond is handsome the other guy is not.

wtf they look the same to me or similar, the same head shape and hair.
It's hilarious because Donnie had a lot of work done on his face so he could make it big in HK. He was already fugly even for their standards.

It's hilarious because Donnie had a lot of work done on his face so he could make it big in HK. He was already fugly even for their standards.
LOL dang, what do you mean had a lot of work? like pastic surgery?

Don Wilson was one confident Chinese dude though he probably thought he was handsome he sure as hell walked around like he was hot shit, maybe he thought cause he was half white he was Superior but he looked straight up Chinese.

Don Wilson was one confident Chinese dude though he probably thought he was handsome he sure as hell walked around like he was hot shit, maybe he thought cause he was half white he was Superior but he looked straight up Chinese.
I think he meant Donnie Yen because I mentioned him in the thread. Also, it should be obvious since he stated popular in Hong Kong so its unlikely hes talking about Wilson

Not The Dragon. I don't think a HW kickboxing champ would care about his looks or teef. Donnie had his face and teef fixed tho.

Don Wilson with that finish, Branko fighting dirty and trying to buy time there
Branko is a dirty bastard the shit he pulled in Pride was fucked too it makes me wonder what Thom Harinck and Peter Aerts thought of some of the shit he did. I know him and Cro Cop had a feud going on a few years back so he just seems like a dick so it's nice seeing Don do that.

Branko is a dirty bastard the shit he pulled in Pride was fucked too it makes me wonder what Thom Harinck and Peter Aerts thought of some of the shit he did. I know him and Cro Cop had a feud going on a few years back so he just seems like a dick so it's nice seeing Don do that.
I never knew how good Don Wilson was and tough, that Branko dude was built like stone, people who fought him said his body was very solid a really strong guy too here is Bas talking about Branko on Joes podcast

Wilson took him out shows how tough Wilson was

Didnt Branko used to train Mirko what happen?

I never knew how good Don Wilson was and tough, that Branko dude was built like stone, people who fought him said his body was very solid a really strong guy too here is Bas talking about Branko on Joes podcast

Wilson took him out shows how tough Wilson was

Didnt Branko used to train Mirko what happen?
Branko was his manager early in his career and they had a falling out after Mirko's first two K-1 bouts. Mirko pretty much was getting screwed over in how much money Branko was getting. Mirko left him got a new manager and when he did that Branko got pissed pulled some strings and Mirko didn't fight in K-1 for three years. Branko started to go after Mirko and his new manager started to spread rumors about Mirko's dad being a Serb. Mirko even said Branko had ppl try to kill him and his manager how much of that is true who knows.

Branko was his manager early in his career and they had a falling out after Mirko's first two K-1 bouts. Mirko pretty much was getting screwed over in how much money Branko was getting. Mirko left him got a new manager and when he did that Branko got pissed pulled some strings and Mirko didn't fight in K-1 for three years. Branko started to go after Mirko and his new manager started to spread rumors about Mirko's dad being a Serb. Mirko even said Branko had ppl try to kill him and his manager how much of that is true who knows.

So that was Branko who was starting that rumor of Mirko not really being a Croat? I heard people say that before.

Not a terrible comparison. But I feel compelled to mention that Lou Diamond Phillips is 10x the performer the The Dragon is.

In fact, LDP is pretty underrated. He should've had a bigger career than he has. Of course there's La Bamba, but beyond that go check out The Big Hit to see a great performance from him. Or more recently, watch Longmire.

He's a fucking weird guy and an annoying name-dropper. I don't remember what show it was (I think it was some garbage on Food Network), but some reality shit where he just acted like a prissy diva the whole time. It was really hard to watch.

So that was Branko who was starting that rumor of Mirko not really being a Croat? I heard people say that before.

I read an interview a while ago where Cikatic was talking about how he licked fighting black guys because they had no heart and couldn't handle hits to the body. Really made me sick to read in addition to all the shitty things he did in fights (see below):

Looks like some Scanners shit on White's forehead.

He's a fucking weird guy and an annoying name-dropper. I don't remember what show it was (I think it was some garbage on Food Network), but some reality shit where he just acted like a prissy diva the whole time. It was really hard to watch.
I thought he only played a prissy diva in Another Day in Paradise

I never saw him acting like a prissy diva or name dropper if you are talking about Lou Diamond, I remember him on that reality show im a celebrity get me out of here back in 2009 and he won the show because America voted him to win, he never came off as a diva they had cameras on him 24/7 i the jungle iwht other celebs and he did most of the chores and dirty work no complaints.

I read an interview a while ago where Cikatic was talking about how he licked fighting black guys because they had no heart and couldn't handle hits to the body. Really made me sick to read in addition to all the shitty things he did in fights (see below):

Looks like some Scanners shit on White's forehead.

Branko sounds like a real psychopath, especially if its true he tried to hire someone to kill Mirko, and spread lies that his father was a Serb to ruin Mirko.

Who’s the poster that gets really pissed off in movie threads about the white washing or stereotyping of Asian roles? I can’t recall who it was, I just remember them spazzing our in the threads on Ghost in the Shell and Gods of Egypt. Has that poster shown up yet? I need to hear what he has to say before I can form an opinion.

DAMN! The first 3 people look almost EXACTLY alike!

Who’s the poster that gets really pissed off in movie threads about the white washing or stereotyping of Asian roles? I can’t recall who it was, I just remember them spazzing our in the threads on Ghost in the Shell and Gods of Egypt. Has that poster shown up yet? I need to hear what he has to say before I can form an opinion.

Was this person Asian or white guilt liberal?

Back