Lots of salty UFC geeks hating on Fedors win.

I understand that this thread should have probably been moved to world wide mma or the CONTENDERS as we used to call it back in the day.

But wasteland?

That is just so cruel.

<DisgustingHHH>

This thread generated great ratings. The wolves were howling for 13 pages. The likes dont lie.

Make sherdog great again and move this to contenders please.

If you think most professional fighters don’t have any respect for Bisping you are foolish and immature.

Bisping is a one eyed 39 year old fighter with cotton balls for fists. A tough veteran but everyone know if he fought Rockhold 10 times he would lose 8 and win twice because Lukes chin isnt very good.

Bisping has always been second rate. Which is why Gastelum sparked him out on the feet.

Alright then. You clearly love Fedor a lot and wish he was on top you right now.

More like you clearly hate Fedor because you keep changing your argument and abandoning your points every time they are refuted. I cannot help that you based your opinion on nothing tangible.

Mir has some good ko's, but every dude you mentioned was vastly past prime with a shot chin by that point. Except duffee, he never had a chin.

Minotauro was not past his prime, nor big foot...you apes always use absolutes to make an argument and that is why you fail.

Bisping is a one eyed 39 year old fighter with cotton balls for fists. A tough veteran but everyone know if he fought Rockhold 10 times he would lose 8 and win twice because Lukes chin isnt very good.

Bisping has always been second rate. Which is why Gastelum sparked him out on the feet.
we are talking about the universal respect fighters have for other fighters because they know what it takes to step into the cage.

More like you clearly hate Fedor because you keep changing your argument and abandoning your points every time they are refuted. I cannot help that you based your opinion on nothing tangible.

I haven't abandoned any of my points, you just fail to acknowledge them. Fedor is the one who has not been able to give us any tangible evidence because he stayed clear from the UFC for so long. All I know is as soon as he stepped up even a little bit in competition he started losing. Werdum, Bigfoot, Henderson, Maldonado (imo), Mitrione... His wins from back in the day don't stack up in my opinion considering today's heavyweights even tough to pool is very shallow. I was jumping up and down in my living room when he KO'd Arlovski, the same with Rogers (he also went through considerable trouble with them). But if you want to believe that I simply hate him go ahead. The truth is that I'm not a blind nuthugger of any fighter, unlike you. Now have a good night, we'll agree to disagree.

Fedor is the one who has not been able to give us any tangible evidence because he stayed clear from the UFC for so long. All I know is as soon as he stepped up even a little bit in competition he started losing. Werdum, Bigfoot, Henderson, Maldonado (imo), Mitrione... His wins from back in the day don't stack up in my opinion considering today's heavyweights even tough to pool is very shallow.

This the same UFC that not only brought Lesnar back after testing positive but gave him a contract that allowed him to BYPASS TESTING DURING TRAINING...and then did not even fine him for testing positive, nor contested his win...and then announce they are bringing him back? Yes, the same UFC you think clears everyone from steroid use.

You got nothing. You also bring up the same point that has already been proven wrong TWICE. He already beat almost HALF of the UFCs top 10.

This the same UFC that not only brought Lesnar back after testing positive but gave him a contract that allowed him to BYPASS TESTING DURING TRAINING...and then did not even fine him for testing positive, nor contested his win...and then announce they are bringing him back? Yes, the same UFC you think clears everyone from steroid use.

You got nothing. You also bring up the same point that has already been proven wrong TWICE. He already beat almost HALF of the UFCs top 10.

You haven't proven me wrong. My point was I don't think prime Fedor could beat prime Stipe, Werdum, Ngannou, Overeem, JDS, Gus, Jones, DC... hell let's add a few more Texeira, Volkan and why not Twood for good measure since his fight with old man Hendo went so well.

Where did I say fighting in the UFC means they're not on steroids, I just said the testing is more stringent than in Strikeforce, Bellator or certainly Pride or any other organization you want to include.

You haven't proven me wrong. My point was I don't think prime Fedor could beat prime Stipe, Werdum, Ngannou, Overeem, JDS, Gus, Jones, DC... hell let's add a few more Texeira, Volkan and why not Twood for good measure since his fight with old man Hendo went so well.

Where did I say fighting in the UFC means they're not on steroids, I just said the testing is more stringent than in Strikeforce, Bellator or certainly Pride or any other organization you want to include.

You should continue to not post the names of the people Fedor has fought and beaten that are in the UFCs top 10 today...it proves to everyone you dont have even an ounce of ground to stand on.

As the title says...SALTY...very very salty.

You should continue to not post the names of the people Fedor has fought and beaten that are in the UFCs top 10 today...it proves to everyone you dont have even an ounce of ground to stand on.

As the title says...SALTY...very very salty.

I love that you're not contesting that all of the fighters I mentioned would beat him soundly. We agree then!

I love that you're not contesting that all of the fighters I mentioned would beat him soundly. We agree then!

I dont need to refute each fighter, just point out you are full of it so everyone can see it since you keep dancing around counter points.

Fedor beat Stipe, Werdum, Ngannou, Overeem, JDS, Gus, Jones, DC? When? And I was sure he lost Werdum... hmmm...

Try actually reading the entire conversation next time...hmmm...context...hmm...derp.

Try actually reading the entire conversation next time...hmmm...context...hmm...derp.

Try getting Fedor's sack out of your mouth. I know you probably need the jaws of life to make that happen but you could use some fresh air.

Back