Lots of firsts for Khabib with this fight

I bet my wife khabib wins. She took the bet. If khabib wins she must have sex with 3 black men in front of me. If khabib loses she only gets one black man and he only gets to bust on her face and she cant swallow haha. ITs kind of of a win win for the both of us
Cool story .

Khabib hasn't stopped anyone in quite a while...he hasn't even stopped half of his 10 wins in the ufc...only like 4 i believe..and that was early on...distance with al, distance with barboza.
Finished the last 2 outta 4

I bet my wife khabib wins. She took the bet. If khabib wins she must have sex with 3 black men in front of me. If khabib loses she only gets one black man and he only gets to bust on her face and she cant swallow haha. ITs kind of of a win win for the both of us
You definitely don’t have a wife

Crazy how few people think Conor has even a chance to win this. I could totally see Conor connecting hard in the first couple exchanges and making Khabib flop like Aldo. Khabib is so sloppy in the standup and Conor's biggest strength is his laser precision and his shot selection. The dude finds openings and capitalizes in them so well. If Khabib has a Diaz level chin, then Conor is screwed. But his chin hasn't been tested a whole lot.

The sweet conor tears and his back handed compliments after the fight when khabib pounds his skull in is gonna be great. Then to come on sherdog and see all these clowns saying "he was fighting the goat what do u expect" like they did with maywhether is gonna be good
You think it would be different if McGregor does the same to Khabib that he did to Eddie and Aldo?

"Khabib always had shit striking. It was a fluke KO because Khabib came in recklessly and was KOd before he could tie up"

If Khabib survives an early flurry and gets McGregor to the mat:

"Khabib was lucky to get Conor to the mat, he was practically out on the feet and got a lucky TD"

It'll work one way or the other. Regardless of what happens, the winner will be discredited because the loser was overrated the whole time, or it was a fluke.

Is normal.

Barboza likelely chews Eddie apart and Al could prob beat Eddie as well.

This MMA math is nonsense

The fact of the matter is that Khabib has more tools/ways to win this matchup, not saying its completely in the bag but....

Crazy how few people think Conor has even a chance to win this. I could totally see Conor connecting hard in the first couple exchanges and making Khabib flop like Aldo. Khabib is so sloppy in the standup and Conor's biggest strength is his laser precision and his shot selection. The dude finds openings and capitalizes in them so well. If Khabib has a Diaz level chin, then Conor is screwed. But his chin hasn't been tested a whole lot.
That's an inconvenient truth for a lot of people here.

The same with Conor; if he doesn't connect hard and early, he will get pounded and subbed early.

This is about the most high level striker versus grappler fight we've ever had. It's too bad some folk just can't sit back and enjoy it without making idiotic assumptions because of misguided loyalty.

1. First time fighting someone in the top 3 of his weight
  2. First time fighting anyone in the top 20+ P4P
  3. First time being involved in a major press conference
  4. First time truly headlining an event (he shared with rose/joanna at 223 and arguably was well below them in fan interest when it became him vs a guy not even worthy of top 10)
  5. First time fighting an elite boxer/counterstriker
  6. First time fighting a superior athlete
Based on his response during his Q&A where he said he is scared to lose his undefeated record and gets very nervous before fights, I think this growing list of firsts will bode too much for him. He has proven with his recent social media posts regarding rap, that he is mentally very weak and easily triggered by small, seemingly inane things. (I mean why is he even getting infolved with this rap beef when he should be focused on training for Conor, very strange) So one can only imagine the amount of pressure he has placed on himself by constantly thinking about Conor over the past few years.

I have a feeling we will get similar scene to this after Conor besmirches him.

you do know he fought Edison barazo who a counter striker.

you know khabib main evented 223.

you do know the p4p ranking a joke.

Did he re-negotiate his contract? He will get 500k to show. If he does manage to make 1 million that will double his earnings so far in his past 10 fights. Conor truly does change lives.

khabib check will be no less than 10 mill when you add all that he get in total.

yea khabib is well known for his quick violent finishes in round 1

giphy.gif

I don't mind a 25 min mauling

It's tough to say D1 because he's been in competition in some shape or form for the better part of his life.

This may be the biggest stage he's been on, but years of training means something.

This comes down to a battle of style and will.

Which is why this is one of the most compelling MMA fights in a long while, if not one of the top 5 of all time.

"superior athlete"

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Conor is very skilled but not athletically gifted, while Khabib is decently athletic. Definitely more than Conor.

Back