Lost three friends since July to drug overdose.

Lost one childhood buddy a few months ago. Its very sad, and it's also kind of wtevr. I'm kind of wishing some of the internet "weed is health food, educate yourself, get stoned, and tell your kids they should be stoned too" people would hurry up and take their daily getting stoned to the next level so there can be less of them as well.

One to heroin, one to oxy, one to cocaine. I just found out my buddy Jordan passed away like five minutes ago. There's been more this year, but this year has been by far the worst as far as losing friends. Still in shock.

Is this just something that happens in your late twenties?

Sure you get the odd death cropping up but your situation is down to your friends.

You need better friends dude.

Drugs are fine if you can handle life, I have friends that are a bit shit bit they're sober. The trainwrecks and I have drifted away.

American Problems. I don't know anyone who died from drugs.

I was surprised at how drug addicted the US is compared to other western countries. Look at those fucking charts lol

xprevalence-of-cocaine-use-once-year-past-year.png.pagespeed.ic.rOwemiOr90.png

xprevalence-of-opioid-use-once-year-past-year.png.pagespeed.ic.D9hW2Qci7y.png

xprevalence-amphetamine-stimulant-least-once-past-year.png.pagespeed.ic.b5MGCPfKz0.png

xdrug-overdose-deaths-per-year.png.pagespeed.ic.Nd2dGPqSBF.png

xaverage-number-of-people-in-treatment-at-once.png.pagespeed.ic.l-WdgdcpDG.png

American Problems. I don't know anyone who died from drugs.

I was surprised at how drug addicted the US is compared to other western countries. Look at those fucking charts lol

xprevalence-of-cocaine-use-once-year-past-year.png.pagespeed.ic.rOwemiOr90.png

xprevalence-of-opioid-use-once-year-past-year.png.pagespeed.ic.D9hW2Qci7y.png

xprevalence-amphetamine-stimulant-least-once-past-year.png.pagespeed.ic.b5MGCPfKz0.png

xdrug-overdose-deaths-per-year.png.pagespeed.ic.Nd2dGPqSBF.png

xaverage-number-of-people-in-treatment-at-once.png.pagespeed.ic.l-WdgdcpDG.png

Big pharma cartel and it's sold out "doctor" leg men can get f**ked.. Sorry republicans, we need socialized medicine and oversight.. Because the comete lack of morality has made the preferred capitalist system FAIL when it comes to medicine. Whether health care show be "for profit" is questionable in the first place.. These maps prove it.

i used to have druggy friends too. the thing is , addicts are never on your page meaning they'll pick drugs over your friendship any day. fuck them. lost many good friends to drugs. we weren't on the same road meaning i couldn't go down the path they chose as a lifestyle. back in highschool and post highschool a few yrs, i would put up with it but realized that you have to be a man and choose your own destiny. don't let anyone else dictate your journey in life. nowadays if i meet someone who does drugs that i don't do (i only smoke pot and drink), i don't hang out w/them. they'll end up being a burden or a really bad influence.

Sorry for your loss brother.

But you and your friends party way too fuckin hard. Let it be a wake up call, and if you see more friends going down that path try and straighten them out. Even if it's yourself as well.

Fuckin asshole bringing up a thread from 2 years ago

Yeah, I had a friend die about two years ago from a heroine OD. He only got on heroine because doctors had him on oxy back when they didn't give a shit. Then they started cracking down so they wouldn't be liable, so people found other opiates to substitute.

One to heroin, one to oxy, one to cocaine. I just found out my buddy Jordan passed away like five minutes ago. There's been more this year, but this year has been by far the worst as far as losing friends. Still in shock.

Is this just something that happens in your late twenties?

What?

Shit man, that sucks. Sorry for your loss. It sounds like you really cared for them and even tried to get them help.

You Americans and your obsession with drugs though...
Don't mean any offense by that but the US really has a serious drug problem that is getting way out of hand.
We (Mexico) also suffer the consequences; as long as people continue to use and demand keeps rising in the US, supply will too. 20 years ago we used to have 2 big cartels in Mexico, now there are over 15 big ones, all struggling for power over the market.
My problem is not that my friends die from drug use but they've been killed or kidnapped by drug manufacturers/smugglers (narcos).

It's also an internal social/economic problem, it's not only the US' fault, but it certainly provides a platform for the poor and disadvantaged to jump on.

Drugs are literally killing our countries, man. Fucking stupid drugs.

Back