Lost respect for Ngannau after watching the Reem fight again

cecilpeoplesflies_medium.gif

man, what a terrible fighter. clearly he didn't know that the guy was out. how dare he not continue to punch an unconscious human!

hendo never got his for bisping. life ain't fair.

Well kind of. The two times where he got stopped by strikes the refs saved his ass from further punishment. But TRT Vitor made Hendo lay there for quite a while afterwards and his leg was twitching on the fence, so I'd say he did get his.

where was the brutal uber knees.... a step in knee to the belly would've been great. reem fought like a retard

I know! There's no place for violence in MMA!!!

Save that shit for the hockey rink.

NG shouldnt have even went for the first one he landed on the ground. Reem was already stiff as a board.

Best-of-Francis-Ngannou-vs-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-218.gif

Francis after landing that knockout blow was still trying to punch unconscious Reem even after the ref step in.
Not good move in my opinion
it's a fight ... and overeem like always gets cocky

cant blame him opponent tbf

He doesn't need your stinking respect TS

I'm not a fan of when fighters do the follow-up shots on a clearly KO'd fighter. The brain damage is supposedly several magnitudes higher if someone get hit again right after they are concussed.

That's one reason why Hunto was cool to walk away after he puts away his opponent. No need to cause unnecessary head damage for them down the road.

Francis after landing that knockout blow was still trying to punch unconscious Reem even after the ref step in.
you clearly never fought a day in your life....Google adrenaline ....then delete this shit
Moving on

Really? The ref hadn't touched him yet, hadn't called the fight off and Francis wasn't sure Reem was out. I'm not sure what the problem is here?

<{hughesimpress}>

I don't see any issue. This is Sherdog though, so wahh wahh wahh.

Water polo is the sport for you

You misunderstood poor Francis, he felt so bad after seeing Ecoreem's head snapping, he just wanted to revive him!

Back