Lost respect for Ngannau after watching the Reem fight again

MysticGOD

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Best-of-Francis-Ngannou-vs-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-218.gif

Francis after landing that knockout blow was still trying to punch unconscious Reem even after the ref step in.
Not good move in my opinion

Francis after landing that knockout blow was still trying to punch unconscious Reem even after the ref step in.
Something tells me if he wants to land that 2nd shot on the ground, Dan wasn't stopping him. He showed restraint.

he hits him 1 time, like half a second afterward. he stopped when the ref grabbed him. what else do you want.

Go Watch Golf

he hits him 1 time, like half a second afterward. he stopped when the ref grabbed him. what else do you want.
You can clearly see Francis trying to punch Reem one more time after the ref step in

Shit happens you can say that now but it's hard to stop when in the heat of the moment.

If Steven was there he would of give him the spear. That's more on the ref to me.

1.gif

These guys are fighters and things can be crazy In the heat of the moment.

In an Ideal world, sure. But these guys are fighters..

francise confirmed toxic

If I found out someone I've never even had an interaction with lost respect for me...
<Fedor23>

I used to hate it too especially the dan henderson one on michael bisping but honestly it's just part of the game and you have to get over it, it's the opponents fault for not defending themselves

yeah, he pulled a dan henderson. that's one reason why i've never been a fan of hendo in terms of sportsmanship. a great fighter, however.

He didn't want to leave anything to chance. What if he didn't keep hitting him and he recovered? He would've(possibly) missed out on the biggest win of his career. In the heat of the moment, he probably didn't know he was completely out. Ngannou did nothing wrong. Overeem would've done the same to him.

Back