Lost my girlfriend

What a tragic situation. Very sorry for this young lady.

Her mom was notified by her friend on the phone and agreed to this. She asked that her ashes be sent to her if she passed.
WTF? Why is she not on the first flight out to the States?

Don't preach a guilt message to me because I remind you of a time when you weren't there for someone when they needed you.

I still need to make money as I have a 9 year old.

I saw her today and twice yesterday. I have seen her every day except one when they changed visiting hours.

You ought to delete your post.
So she's ill lost half her skull, is totally fucked and needs probably the most support she's will ever need in her life .. and you have fucked her off? Go and see her man .. leave the ego at the door when you walk in and be strong for her, show her you are strong.

If you truly loved her you would be there for her as much as she needs which is a lot.

Imagine how she feels. She needs you more than anyone else in the world.

It’s very hard for you as well so don’t think I’m being insensitive but the truth is if you’re in love with her you will forget your needs and focus on hers.

If you don’t feel this way then you were never in love. True love that is.

Best of luck TS. I’m sorry this happened to the both of you.

She's not there right now, only her body. I will still see her every day but I can do nothing to help her or make her feel anything.

Thats ok, as long as you do the right think.

Don't preach a guilt message to me because I remind you of a time when you weren't there for someone when they needed you.

I still need to make money as I have a 9 year old.

I saw her today and twice yesterday. I have seen her every day except one when they changed visiting hours.

You ought to delete your post.

Its nothing to do with a guilt message, just a warning on how you may feel in the future.
You stated in your first post that you couldnt see her the way she was.
Your asking for advice etc posting deeply personal stuff to strangers on an international forum . expect a differnence in cultural and spiritual opinion.

Just trying to help bro.. May god be with you.

Im not deleting shit.

Its nothing to do with a guilt message, just a warning on how you may feel in the future.
You stated in your first post that you couldnt see her the way she was.
Your asking for advice etc posting deeply personal stuff to strangers on an international forum . expect a differnence in cultural and spiritual opinion.

Just trying to help bro.. May god be with you.

Im not deleting shit.
I said I wasn't prepared to see her the way that she was. I didn't walk out on her. I've stood next to her every time and gotten all of the information from the nurses I can regarding her condition every single visit. I talk to her a little but she's unconscious and she needs to rest. I visited twice yesterday and again today. You lack reading comprehension because I clearly explained all of this. You talk about leaving the ego at the door yet you won't delete shit because of your pride. Idiot

Last edited:
Nowyou have edited your original post to say you weren't prepared to see her?

Whats your problem dude.
I said I wasn't prepared to see her the way that she was. I didn't walk out on her. I've gotten all of the information I can regarding her condition every single visit. I visited twice yesterday and again today. You lack reading comprehension because I clearly explained all of this. You talk about leaving the ego at the door yet you won't delete shit because of your pride. Idiot

Er.. no you have reedited your original post to say that you werent prepared to see her... thats NOT what your orginal post said.

So what is going on here?

I'm very sorry about your girlfriend and what she has been and is going through, with the blood clot and failed surgery.

The problem you complain about with doctors and medical practice is a somewhat common one. The other week I listened to a doctors speech to the EU Parliament about the problem of unnecessary operations and treatments that cause harm. If interested Dr. Aseem Malhotra's talk can be seen here.

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2018/04/15/a-talk-by-aseem-malhotra-to-the-european-parliament/

Dont post asking strangers your opinions if you can't handle the truth.

The truth hurts. Not trying to pass judgement because it's a horrible situation to be in.

But you made a thread on a public forum so be prepared for comments that could hurt your feelings or you're not ready to hear.

Whats your problem dude.

Er.. no you have reedited your original post to say that you werent prepared to see her... thats NOT what your orginal post said.

So what is going on here?
That is what my original post said. I edited other parts of my post for grammar, spelling, and to address your accusation but I didn't touch that part of the post. I said I wasn't prepared to see her like that.

Dont post asking strangers your opinions if you can't handle the truth.

The truth hurts. Not trying to pass judgement because it's a horrible situation to be in.
I didn't ask your opinion. You volunteered it based on assumptions with no merit. I'd like to lock the thread up. I'm not investing anymore energy arguing about this with knuckleheads.

No, your original post stated that you couldn't see her like that, and what to do. Why are you lying ?

Listen, its a horrible situation that you and your girlffriend are in, and i feel for you man. But life is hard as fuck as we all have to deal with death and love in equal measure.

We all deal with stuff like this in differnet ways, none of it is personal, its a difference of opinions. no hard feelings bro, and i hope things work out not to bad.

No, your original post stated that you couldn't see her like that, and what to do. Why are you lying ?

Listen, its a horrible situation that you and your girlffriend are in, and i feel for you man. But life is hard as fuck as we all have to deal with death and love in equal measure.

We all deal with stuff like this in differnet ways, none of it is personal, its a difference of opinions. no hard feelings bro, and i hope things work out not to bad.
You're a liar. It never said that. If a mod could revert my first post to the way it was pre-edit then it would say the exact same thing, that I wasn't prepared to see her like that. You misread the post. I'm not arguing with you any further.

I didn't ask your opinion. You volunteered it based on assumptions with no merit. I'd like to lock the thread up. I'm not investing anymore energy arguing about this with knuckleheads.

Making a thread about your life is open to all members of this forum so you did ask for my opinion. Again I'm sorry for your situation.

Making a thread about your life is open to all members of this forum so you did ask for my opinion. Again I'm sorry for your situation.
You can post whatever you want sure, but it demonstrates a lack of reading comprehension and unjustified assumptions. You're claiming that I'm not there for her and there was nothing to indicate that in any of my posts, ever. The fact that you're saying sounds as though you've probably not been there for people important to you in your life when they needed you. I'm not her to judge you but you should think before you post.

You can post whatever you want sure, but it demonstrates a lack of reading comprehension and unjustified assumptions. You're claiming that I'm not there for her and there was nothing to indicate that in any of my posts, ever. The fact that you're saying sounds as though you've probably not been there for people important to you in your life when they needed you. I'm not her to judge you but you should think before you post.

You're right bud.

You're a liar. It never said that. If a mod could revert my first post to the way it was pre-edit then it would say the exact same thing, that I wasn't prepared to see her like that. You misread the post. I'm not arguing with you any further.

I'm not trying to argue.

im offering my sympathy, for both of you.

That sucks bro, hope you've got someone IRL you can lean on during this time, we Sherbros are here of course but nothing beats family or close friends for support.

Holy shit, that's terrible.

Don't know what to say except my condolences to you and her family.

How long had you both been together?

Whats your problem dude.

No, he didn’t. I just looked at the original version, before he made any edits, and he clearly says “I wasn't prepared to see her like that yesterday when I visited.” TS is correct, you just read it wrong, and then accused him of changing it.

Back