Lost In Time

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Year: 2256 AD

You are a time traveler assigned to travel back in time to study the customs of any prior civilization. There are rules to this however.

1. No matter what you do you cannot change the past. No matter if you go back and kill Hitler once you come back to 2256 the past will remain the same and any alterations to the past will be only seen by you during your simulation.

2. You can die. And your death will have been of a tragedy in time travel. You will be buried in our time, 2256, and you will have made no changes to the past.

3. You can have children. But they will only exist during your simulation.

4. You age during your simulation. Because time is absolute and infinite.

5. You have the power to leave whenever you want. Unless you are too ill and contain a disease or virus eradicated before out time. Be very careful what and who you consume.

6. You do not regenerate. Even if shot and the wound is cleared by our medical unit as not having a disease that could spread, you will still be in 2256 with a gunshot wound to your chest.

I hope you understand all of these conditions. So, Sherdog Time Traveler, where will you go on your first adventure?

I'd probably go back 700,000 years ago to the Philippines to prove sherdog wrong.

Maybe go back and watch the pyramids being built to prove sherdog wrong.

I'd just visit things that I find interesting. Historical events like assassinations, dinosaurs and other creatures that no longer exist, etc. I'd have to go back to my childhood as well.

5. You have the power to leave whenever you want. Unless you are too ill and contain a disease or virus eradicated before out time. Be very careful what and who you consume.

Don't you tell me who I can and can't consume!

I'd want to travel back in time to Ancient Egypt for a week or so and see how they managed to build their pyramids and structures. I'd more than likely be killed though, my white futuristic ass would stand out too much amongst the natives.

I would go back for the sole purpose of banging chicks.

Should be pretty easy to convince Marilyn Monroe that I'm some kind of wizard that can see the future, and that her only hope of saving humanity is my peen sauce.

It worked for reese in Terminator

The year 2256 would probably be more interesting than any time before it. I'll just stay there

I read a trilogy about Cicero recently, so right now I'd go back and hang out with him and experience the fall of the republic in person. Would also be cool to be on one of Colombus's ships as they approached the Americas. Finally, I'd like to hang out for a while with Lord Byron in Venice in the early 1800's, I have a feeling it would be spectacular.

The year 2256 would probably be more interesting than any time before it. I'll just stay there

In 2256 the ultra feminists have won and men are the inferior gender. All day it’s jist conversations about how the screwdriver doesn’t work right and kardashians.

Your job is to rub the feet of women and listen to them talk about their day all day. Afterwards there is a quiz to see if you listened.

In 2256 the ultra feminists have won and men are the inferior gender. All day it’s jist conversations about how the screwdriver doesn’t work right and kardashians.

Your job is to rub the feet of women and listen to them talk about their day all day. Afterwards there is a quiz to see if you listened.
Ancient Egypt it is then

Year: 2256 AD

You are a time traveler assigned to travel back in time to study the customs of any prior civilization. There are rules to this however.

1. No matter what you do you cannot change the past. No matter if you go back and kill Hitler once you come back to 2256 the past will remain the same and any alterations to the past will be only seen by you during your simulation.

2. You can die. And your death will have been of a tragedy in time travel. You will be buried in our time, 2256, and you will have made no changes to the past.

3. You can have children. But they will only exist during your simulation.

4. You age during your simulation. Because time is absolute and infinite.

6. You do not regenerate. Even if shot and the wound is cleared by our medical unit as not having a disease that could spread, you will still be in 2256 with a gunshot wound to your chest.

I hope you understand all of these conditions. So, Sherdog Time Traveler, where will you go on your first adventure?
So ...it's kinda like the matrix?

They were in ~2199 and going into a simulation in the year 1999...and they could die.
But in this time travel you are the only actual person there and the rest are actual historical people?

But you can influence them?

I don't understand. How is it time travel and yet still a simulation?

You'd be better off explaining it using the multiverse theory. As in - you can influence the past but it makes a new universe, and you would always return to your universe in the present day.

The year is 2256, MMA is finally neck and neck with soccer

Id travel to 2257 and see who wins all the major sports championships.

Then when im brought back to 2256 ill know who to bet on since you said timelines cant be changed.

Ill buy majority shares of the UFC and force the McGregor clone to finally defend a belt.

Back