Lost all respect for Ortega

Frankie is Renzo affiliated. Nate once said he'd prefer not to fight Frankie (when he was champ) because both were Gracie guys so I'm not surprised TCity hespect the Answer

OP doesn't realize that the streets of San Pedro will teach you, first, to have respect for people older than you, and second when to fight/when to run.

Yeah, lost respect for him. Talented young fighter that could be champ, but wants to offer it up up to another fighter. That's not weird? MMA has apparently become the home of chivalry.

Jesus Christ! I was hoping this was a troll job, but we're dealing with a retard instead.

Fuck is wrong with you...

Jesus Christ! I was hoping this was a troll job, but we're dealing with a retard instead.
Respond with some logic then, why would a young, talented fighter not want to be a champion and respond to talks of the opportunity by recommending someone else? I'm a troll for being surprised by that?

Looks like you're just posting sheep mentality rather than actual opinion.

Respond with some logic then, why would a young, talented fighter not want to be a champion and respond to talks of the opportunity by recommending someone else? I'm a troll for being surprised by that?

Looks like you're just posting sheep mentality rather than actual opinion.

He's making sense. He knows he isn't getting a shot over Edgar, so he'll wait for the winner. This thread of yours is absolute garbage.

He's making sense. He knows he isn't getting a shot over Edgar, so he'll wait for the winner. This thread of yours is absolute garbage.
Every contender should just step back and donate their chance at a championship to the old fighters so? It would be embarrassing if the sport arrived at the position that this is even being discussed. Thankfully it hasn't.

So you can actually donate what a person already owns???

"Oh hey i took your car,but ive decided ill go ahead and donate it to you since you and your family are without" - TS' logic

Back