Lost all respect for Ortega

Lord dana just said no way Ortega jumps ahead of Frankie

Should have called out Aldo.
*edit*
Or Mendez

LOL what the fuck are you on about?

You sound mad, and for what reason? You bet big money on Cub winning?
I've been following Ortega's career for a while, he has become, in my view, the most promising prospect in the featherweight division. His performances have been outstanding, so I don't understand why he would promote another fighter to fight for the title above himself. Is it so hard for you to understand?

giphy.gif

I don't see it that way at all. I think Ortega was trying to be humble/ respectful saying he wanted Frankie to have his due fight. I think Ortega is straight from the ghetto and frankly isn't very smart. It came out the wrong way and now with our current outrage society of course people like you would complain about it.

<{Joewithit}>

The shit you guys complain about on here LOL

I've been following Ortega's career for a while, he has become, in my view, the most promising prospect in the featherweight division. His performances have been outstanding, so I don't understand why he would promote another fighter to fight for the title above himself. Is it so hard for you to understand?

Who the fuck cares? Why make such a big deal and create a "lost all respect" thread for a mild comment he said?

I think Ortega is straight from the ghetto and frankly isn't very smart. It came out the wrong way and now with our current outrage society of course people like you would complain about it.

Oh damn, I suppose a privileged genius millionaire like myself just doesn't understand. I'll try to visit the ghetto soon so I can learn to not be outraged.

TS do you have any pics of your "I'm with Hillary" bumper sticker?

a bit harsh. as harsh as "not imprezzed"? nay

TS lost all respect for the green grocer when he raised the price of carrots to cover the rising fuel costs.

No-one gives a fuck about your respect.

It's his career, not yours. Let him queue, bro.

I don't see it that way at all. I think Ortega was trying to be humble/ respectful saying he wanted Frankie to have his due fight. I think Ortega is straight from the ghetto and frankly isn't very smart. It came out the wrong way and now with our current outrage society of course people like you would complain about it.
this. people act like having mic skills is easy, it aint

Wow your threshold for "losing all respect" is really fucking low snowflake.

He has had a great career so far, is buzzing through the division with impressive performances. He won a fight tonight against a top contender and his response is "I'll wait until the 38-year-old in front of me has his fifth title shot".

What the fuck is this?

Those red belts must come easily these days.

4/10

Not sure if trolling...

If you actually lost respect for Ortega after his class act, you're an a***hole

Not sure if trolling...

If you actually lost respect for Ortega after his class act, you're an a***hole
Yeah, lost respect for him. Talented young fighter that could be champ, but wants to offer it up up to another fighter. That's not weird? MMA has apparently become the home of chivalry.

Back