Lost all respect for Ortega

He has had a great career so far, is buzzing through the division with impressive performances. He won a fight tonight against a top contender and his response is "I'll wait until the 38-year-old in front of me has his fifth title shot".

What the fuck is this?

Respect for his elders?

If you listened to the way he was talking with the rest of what he was saying, he sounds very old school.

He has had a great career so far, is buzzing through the division with impressive performances. He won a fight tonight against a top contender and his response is "I'll wait until the 38-year-old in front of me has his fifth title shot".

What the fuck is this?
<JagsKiddingMe>

It's setting up a fight between him and Frankie, perfect response.

He donates his money to charity and you lose all respect for him because of a comment?

Fucking LOL.
Setting up a fight between him and who? He could have set himself up for a fight for the title. Yet we have this weird shit. He didn't call out Edgar.

Charity? He's donating a title shot to Frankie Edgar in the hopes of sixth time lucky? It's a really sad situation.

I know you’re used to how Conor does things but he showed respect towards a great veteran fighter. It was a breath of fresh air.

your thread is much appreciated on the sherdog online forum. thank you for your OP.

What the fuck is this?
Im sure he gives a fuck lol.

Lost all respect for ts. Just kidding... Never had any.

He was just extra happy because he beat Cub. He isnt a cocky dickhead. So fire him.

If anyone could have got out of that choke tonight, its Frankie.

Was a little douchey to be honest (the "5th title shot" adds basically a smart ass tone to it).

Setting up a fight between him and who? He could have set himself up for a fight for the title. Yet we have this weird shit. He didn't call out Edgar.

Charity? He's donating a title shot to Frankie Edgar in the hopes of sixth time lucky? It's a really sad situation.

LOL what the fuck are you on about?

You sound mad, and for what reason? You bet big money on Cub winning?

What the fuck is this?
ok

Back