Losing weight

So i kept with the long distance runs(with sprints thrown in there every now and then), also started lifting more and can feel/see the difference. I have lost another 4 lbs in that last week. Just wanted to update that. Also if anyone else can help out that would be great. thanks.

i wish i had to cut weight, i have the opposite problem :-( 5'7 140 lbs., i wanna get to 160. But as for your post, grats on how much weight you started with and some of your supplements are over priced imo. If i were you just take WHEY protein, creatin manohydrate, and a multi-vitamin.

I hear ya. I'm 5'7 also. My plan is to hit 160, then get rid of the excess weight by trimming down to 145. Enjoy the cut physique for a couple months then start another bulk cycle, reaching 165, then trimming down again to 150 and staying there.

I'm already on my way and close to the first cutting cycle. I started lifting heavy about 8 months ago. Back then I was 123pnds. I'm at 150pnds now. Quite a difference, and I'm very happy with it. Not done yet though. I should be between 160-165 by the end of June. Once I am, I'll start the 1st cutting phase.

And I agree with your supplements. Whey, creatine, and multivitamin is all I take.

so yeah i am under 200 lbs now. Hopefully in the next 1-2 months i should be around my target weight of 185 and then can start putting on more muscle.

It doesnt work well with hard work outs but actually phase 1 of the south beach diet is great if you really follow it. My dad actually lost 14 pounds in 2 weeks on it. However your eating is very limited, and when i tryed to do it and went to gym i wasnt able to work out for long because the diet doesnt allow you to have fruit or real carbs.

yeah see since its getting a little warmer, its nice to eat some fruit, instead of something hot. I might give it a shot. It probably wont work for me since it doesnt work for hard workouts.

Back