losing a percentage of purse is a joke

Big John McCarthy has gone on record multiple times saying weight cutting is more dangerous than PEDs. Crazy when you think about it. Didn't DC fuck up his kidneys and Khabib almost die from liver failure from weight cuts?
Yes. DC pulled out the Olympics because his kidneys shut down when he tried to make 187. That's why all those people saying DC can make 185 don't know what they are talking about. They think height dictates weight and don't take into account body types. Why some people put muscle on easy and why other people can't put weight on if their life depended on it is just a diet and exercise issue to them.

Funny less outrage 2 weeks ago for Mackenize Dern who was nearly a full weight lass overweight. At least Till was closer to WW than MW. Not excusing it but there has been far worse ones. Till boost he is LHW doesnt help I suppose. The kid did have to watch Karius tonight, that is punishment enough for any Pool fan.

I think the policy should be similar to title fights. Only the fighter who made weight should have the opportunity to get a win on his record. If the fighter who missed weight wins, it should be declared a no contest.

You should lose 20% for every pound you're over.

That way even if you're going to miss weight you'll still try to cut what you can.
And if you are 6+ lbs over you have to pay 20% of the purse from your pocket or get cut from the UFC permanently.

I like what they do in Jungle Fight. Lose 20% of the purse and start the fight with - 2 points.

Lose 50% of purse on 1st failed weigh in. You do it twice, you are forced to go up in weight.

Back