Loser leaves town UFC 222 edition

Mr hanky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Mike Pyle: 42 years old, 3-5 in hist last 8 where 4 lost by KO will fight Zak Ottow 2-2, who won two split, lost split and KOed by the leech in hist last.

Guess whoever will lose will be cut.

Last edited:
should be the same stipulation for machida vs vitor.

Just here to remind everyone that King Colby made easy work of a prime Mike Pyle

Zak Ottow - Fight Night Bonuses: 0

Boring fights

Barely got by Burkman

Didn't think he was UFC caliber upon his arrival

Mike Pyle: 42 years old, 3-5 in hist last 8 where 4 lost by KO will fight Zak Ottow 2-2, who won two split, lost split and KOed by the leech in hist last.

Guess whoever will lose will be cut.

I can see both guys fighting there last ufc fights.

I can see the loser of cb vs hector being cut as well.

The UFC really isn't cutting people anymore. It seems like they are just letting people fight out their contracts.

There are currently 19 fighters on the roster with 3 or more losses in a row.

I believe this is Ottow's last fight on his current contract so he may be let go win or lose. Pyle is 42 years old, so this will most likely be his last fight ever.

I can see both guys fighting there last ufc fights.

I can see the loser of cb vs hector being cut as well.

was about to write the same. Especially in case of Lomabrd who is on 4 losing streak and is paid some good cash. UFC might want to get rid of him

The UFC really isn't cutting people anymore. It seems like they are just letting people fight out their contracts.

There are currently 19 fighters on the roster with 3 or more losses in a row.

I believe this is Ottow's last fight on his current contract so he may be let go win or lose. Pyle is 42 years old, so this will most likely be his last fight ever.

Yep, I've noticed that too. Not long time ago 2-3 lost in a row and fighter was getting cut. Now even mid tier fighters can have 4 loses and get another fight booked.

Yep, I've noticed that too. Not long time ago 2-3 lost in a row and fighter was getting cut. Now even mid tier fighters can have 4 loses and get another fight booked.

You can't do more events and not make a change.

was about to write the same. Especially in case of Lomabrd who is on 4 losing streak and is paid some good cash. UFC might want to get rid of him

I only bet hector is fighting cause it cheaper to just have him fight im sure his last fight on his deal than to cut him.

im sure sure how things are paid if a fighters get cut with fights on there deal.

Honestly had no idea Mike Pyle was still in the UFC lol

You can't do more events and not make a change.

They are signing shitload of fighters each month, releasing almost none. Now what happens is that you see fighter you like fighting 2 times a year as UFC needs to give a fight to all of these guys.

Mike Pyle is a fucking warrior and a great fighter.

Probably not at 42 years of age, but you get my point.

I don't understand this. If a guy is stinking up the joint, why keep him around just to do the job? There are probably 3 other guys with > .500 records in the minors dying to get called up.

Plus the risk of getting cut after a loss usually causes guys either to go balls out or drop down a division (which sometimes actually works) so taking away that incentive is probably not going to help things.

Big fan of Mike Pyle, hope he gets the win and retires, he's been in the game long enough.

Both are top 15 and on winning streaks, and are absolute legends. So what the fuck are you talking about?
The machida era died like 10 years ago, wtf you talking about?

vitor without TRT is kinda sad to watch, I'd only want vitor to keep fighting if it was overseas so he can be on it again. Or even in Bellator, where there's no USADA.

and one last thing, having 1 win in a row is NOT a winning streak, you douche.

Back