Lorenzo: "Ronda is making millions of dollars per fight".

I'd LOL if they put that much money in the shit women's divisions.

Good thing I read this sitting down, I'm absolutely shocked

Yet it's not reported by athletic commissions.

Sounds like Zuffa and company need to have an audit.

If she's making millions of dollars it's because she's the face of WMMA and has a shit load of sponsors, there's no way in hell the UFC is paying her that much.

Not that there's anything wrong with that but I can guarantee people will come into this thread and say things like: 'And people say the UFC pays nothing' etc.

why? They can pay the people under their contract whatever the hell they want.

The only reason athletic commissions know what a fighter has as base pay is because the promotion (UFC) is required to put up that money in escrow run by the commission before the event so that the promotion can't screw over a fighter and not pay them. This was done to prevent shady boxing promotions from runnign away with all the money back in the day.

Beyond the base pay on the contract the UFC can pay fighters however much more they want without telling the commission or anyone else (besides the IRS).

tumblr_mpfisbTsmw1sxkocco1_400.gif

Oh this really makes me want to watch her fight now..............................not.

As long as the IRS knows about it it's alright. There's no law that they need to fully disclose what they are paying fighters.

Ppv rates : under 400k.

Funny that they treat her like the cashcow she isnt.

You realize the athletic commission isn't the IRS right? Zuffa could tell the commissions that Ronda made 5 bucks for her last fight. Doesn't mean that's what's reported to the IRS.

If she's making millions of dollars it's because she's the face of WMMA and has a shit load of sponsors, there's no way in hell the UFC is paying her that much.

Not that there's anything wrong with that but I can guarantee people will come into this thread and say things like: 'And people say the UFC pays nothing' etc.

I wouldn't be surprise if she get close to 2 millions with part of PPV revenue + salary + locker room bonus

Back