Lord Dillon Danis hits back at haters following his loss to Jake Shields

Maybe if he didn't talk so much shit then people wouldn't like to see him humbled so much.

If you actually like a giant douche then people will enjoy watching you fail.

>Lashing out on IG

Wew lad... the poor sap is taking harder than we thought

xrfh2.jpg

I doubt this guy actually has any "haters". People in general have no idea who the fuck he is.

"I was inefficient with my energy, but I am humble in victory or defeat. These things happen I learn I grow I took a chance and came up weight, It is what it is I'll face it like a man a champion and come back and do it again"
- Dillon Danis

Lmao at him acting like he doesn't bring the hate on himself. His schtick is trying to be the cocky, obnoxious douche... and then he's offended when people react to him the way people normally react to cocky douches?

That is so lame compared to mma. Beat him in overtime rules who can escape the sub the fastest lol... Just lame. Like when chad mendes "beat" jeff glover lol smh....

Posting the "who" meme would be the proper answer here, but why is this guy being brought up over and over in the UFC section? He hasnt even fought in MMA yet, let alone in the UFC, Conor friend, but still....

If his match with Garry Tonon happens, he won't have a leg to stand on.

put my boy on suicide watch for the next couple of days please

I don't think being a passive-aggressive bitch on Twitter counts as "taking the loss like a man"

News flash, Dillon, quit trying to emulate Conor and maybe people would ease up

Copying his clothes, borrowing his belt, trying to talk and tweet like him doesn't help matters

He's probably a quiet kid in real life that's hung out with Conor too much and thinks acting cocky will be a road to success

It's really just corny

Back