Lord Chael: Jon Jones knows something we don't

This.

USADA doesn’t give a fuck about cleaning up the sport, they just want their money. Corrupt.

THAT is whay they are in buisiness...Under the guise of Cleaning Up Sport...

imo... Makes for More $$$ as in Ca$h under the table to owners of USADA..

nice racket

USADA doesn't have much credibility in handling these situations in a timely manner, considering how many guys who had their shit overturned but took so long to do so. Not to mention shady shit with the Lesnar testing before the Hunt fight and basically infringing on personal privacy rights of fighters to get samples.

There's gotta be a better way or don't do it at all at this point. By now, it wouldn't surprise me if something shady happened again and all of a sudden Jones has a fight at MSG.

BUcGcz3CIAAWMWv.jpg

That's funny, but even funnier is I'm almost 48 years old and I don't need dick pills and never have. Why does a professional fighter in his prime, who happens to be the best in the world at what he does need dick pills in the first place?

That's funny, but even funnier is I'm almost 48 years old and I don't need dick pills and never have. Why does a professional fighter in his prime, who happens to be the best in the world at what he does need dick pills in the first place?

The answer is in the picture you quoted, my friend.

It seems like the return of the greatest fighter of all time is getting closer each day. Big things are happening.

Lord Chael says he knows for a fact that the UFC want Jones to headline the MSG card.
Jones, who only trains when he has a fight coming up, has released a lot of training footage recently.
Jones' teammates have recently spoke about Jones and how good he's looking.

So why would the UFC try to get him on the MSG card if he's going to be suspended for 4 years? Well, most likely because he's not going to be suspended for that long.

The UFC and Jon Jones know something we don't. The GOAT is coming back.

"His biggest enemies are his own teammates. The reason we all have these stories about Jon Jones is because his teammates tell us. His teammates are green with envy over him. Because he works out the least, shows up the most infrequent, leaves early and then kicks everybodys ass and makes all the money. It's just a jealousy thing"

- Lord Chael on Jon Jones

824381122.jpg.0.jpg

Thoughts? Is he fighting at MSG? Against who?

"Only trains when he has a fight coming up"?

Wasn't it Rashad Evans that said Jones would train so much harder than everyone else and would run around with a note pad, like a little kid soaking up techniques and strategies.

The myth about not training is just that. It's designed to add to someone's aura and mystique.

I want his punishment to be 4 years of WWE style backstage promo videos for the UFC. He’d could do things like giving his analytics of the fight, drumming up fake animosity between fighters,”supplement” reviews
Then he could sit down at the end and read to children ;but really just go off on a tangent about how it’s the destination not the journey that is the true test of the man.

It seems like the return of the greatest fighter of all time is getting closer each day. Big things are happening.

Lord Chael says he knows for a fact that the UFC want Jones to headline the MSG card.
Jones, who only trains when he has a fight coming up, has released a lot of training footage recently.

So why would the UFC try to get him on the MSG card if he's going to be suspended for 4 years? Well, most likely because he's not going to be suspended for that long.

"His biggest enemies are his own teammates. The reason we all have these stories about Jon Jones is because his teammates tell us. His teammates are green with envy over him. Because he works out the least, shows up the most infrequent, leaves early and then kicks everybodys ass and makes all the money. It's just a jealousy thing"

824381122.jpg.0.jpg

It’s all starting to make sense. The rumors, the hatred, all started by men close to Jones . Jon got screwed over in his own dojo, where he was supposed to be able to trust his teammates. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was someone in his own gym who spiked his food or protein shake with turinabol or something.

It makes sense why former college roommate Colby started saying all these nasty things once he got a bit of spotlight. Pure jealousy that Jon was effortlessly the GOAT while boozing and partying hard, meanwhile Colby was slaving and made a fool of himself in the media just to get an interim title shot.

It’s pure envy of the GOAT, he’s just that good. He can afford to booze and do a little bit of coke 7 days before beating Gus or DC, he’s just THAT skilled. Looking forward to the return of the GOAT at MSG.

Solid thread.

I cant wait to see Jon fight again. I know he has been juiced, but dang it, he is such a pleasure to watch and so talented.

824381122.jpg.0.jpg

It definitely seems like Jones is sure that he's coming back soon.

Jones can afford great lawyers. Great Lawyers can inject doubt which may get Jones off the hook. Crazier shit has happened.

So you think they are jealous of him?

Or perhaps they have a problem with a guy cheating whilst they are busting their ass.

I’d guess his team mates are a mixture of those cheating themselves and honest guys.
Yea because he trains at such a clean gym LMAO.

Anything less than 2 years and congress should get involved (USADA is partly funded by the government). Machida lost 18 months on a substance he self reported, has no significant proof of effectiveness and you can buy at a grocery store on a first offense. Personally, I think it should be 3 years as it is his second offense in the program and judging by the CSAC hearing they haven’t found a single thing to point to as being tainted.

It's just pr. It's no different to what they did last time, loads of positive messages, saying things looked good, and then he got the maximum possible.

It's all about getting the fans excited so that when he is banned for multiple years the story isn't "drug cheat banned for four years" the story will be "msg headline comeback ruined by usada"

It's just pr.

If the evidence they presented to usada is the same as they presented to csac there is no grounds for reduction in his suspension

New evidence? Well no supplements have been added to usadas risk list containing tbol in the last six months so it looks unlikely..

People are claiming he will only get one year without reading the anti doping policy and then explaining how he will get a 75% reduction in his sentence

And this time we know for a fact that the UFC wants him to be on the MSG card which wouldn't make sense if he had a four year suspension coming up.
We don't know that for a fact.

And who is "the ufc"? Dana? Shelby? Ari?

Dana said last time that "things were looking really good for Jon. It wasn't what they thought it was, it looks really good".. And what happened?

Anything less than 2 years and congress should get involved (USADA is partly funded by the government). Machida lost 18 months on a substance he self reported, has no significant proof of effectiveness and you can buy at a grocery store on a first offense. Personally, I think it should be 3 years as it is his second offense in the program and judging by the CSAC hearing they haven’t found a single thing to point to as being tainted.
If usada only gave him a year and it looked dodgy WADA can actually appeal the decision to the court of arbitration for sport.

An African mma fighter was let off recently by the South African anti doping agency. Wada appealed it, he got four years

If usada only gave him a year and it looked dodgy WADA can actually appeal the decision to the court of arbitration for sport.

An African mma fighter was let off recently by the South African anti doping agency. Wada appealed it, he got four years

That’s interesting. I wonder what the legalities of that are. They have to have some kind of standing.

Just a reminder, this was last time..

Screenshot_20180819-152618.png Screenshot_20180819-152652.png

He got the maximum possible penalty

That’s interesting. I wonder what the legalities of that are. They have to have some kind of standing.
It's pretty simple.. Usada are signatories to the Wada code. They agree to follow Wada procedure and protocol for everything they do.

If they let jones off could have implications as other athletes could use it as precedent.

Wada are fully within their rights to appeal decisions as usada have made that agreement.

The African one was interesting. They let him off on tainted supplement . Athlete provided two open containers and both were contaminated. But strangely, the sealed container they tested from the same batch wasn't. Was fairly obvious some shifty business went on and the athlete contaminated the open ones himself. The anti doing agency let him off. Wada smelled bullshit, appealed it to cas, cas agreed, four year ban.

Was a couple of weeks ago but I'm on mobile so don't have the link

But yes, Wada can appeal anything usada do.

Last edited:
Back