Lord Chael: Jon Jones knows something we don't

They just need to come out and say they fucked up. Dimspace probably has more info about this. Hopefully he sees this thread.

Yeah we need somebody to come make sense of all this.

Lol @ Chael talking about people being jealous of a notorious cheater, cheating in various different ways.

Why would anyone busting their ass with S & C like a guy like Jones who has been charged with popping a few pills.

There’s nothing big about lying to someone’s face.

I guess that’s how Chael rationalises the people he’s fucked over who hate him.

Lol @ Chael talking about people being jealous of a notorious cheater, cheating in various different ways.

Why would anyone busting their ass with S & C like a guy like Jones who has been charged with popping a few pills.

There’s nothing big about lying to someone’s face.

I guess that’s how Chael rationalises the people he’s fucked over who hate him.

He's not wrong. A lot of the rumors and dirt that's on Jones originally came from the teammates he destroyed in practice.

He's not wrong. A lot of the rumors and dirt that's on Jones originally came from the teammates he destroyed in practice.

So you think they are jealous of him?

Or perhaps they have a problem with a guy cheating whilst they are busting their ass.

I’d guess his team mates are a mixture of those cheating themselves and honest guys.

If he gets anything less than 2 years (not retroactive) USADA is useless. He bombed his hearing.

I blame dick pills and then more dick pills...Bones knows dick pills.

T+Audience+Network+Celebrates+Kingdom+RZg0JvI9SC1x.jpg

Mike Beltran plays a ref in movies as much as he refs in real life, I think. He's a good referee, but something about him is distracting...Hmmmm, what is it?

It seems like the return of the greatest fighter of all time is getting closer each day. Big things are happening.

Lord Chael says he knows for a fact that the UFC want Jones to headline the MSG card.
Jones, who only trains when he has a fight coming up, has released a lot of training footage recently.
Jones' teammates have recently spoke about Jones and how good he's looking.

So why would the UFC try to get him on the MSG card if he's going to be suspended for 4 years? Well, most likely because he's not going to be suspended for that long.

The UFC and Jon Jones know something we don't. The GOAT is coming back.

"His biggest enemies are his own teammates. The reason we all have these stories about Jon Jones is because his teammates tell us. His teammates are green with envy over him. Because he works out the least, shows up the most infrequent, leaves early and then kicks everybodys ass and makes all the money. It's just a jealousy thing"

- Lord Chael on Jon Jones

I'm going to copy paste a reply I made Friday in a similar thread:

Jones did exactly the same thing last time, writing generic positive messages, hinting at a near return and favorable turns of events. We had the same rumors that everything was going to end well, with insiders ready to teach us casuals how things are done behind the curtain. He still got a full suspension with zero reduction from the guideline.

Jon Jones hints he could return to UFC soon in now-deleted Instagram post
Morning Report: Jon Jones: 'I'm expecting to be back in the Octagon really soon'
REPORT: Jon Jones could return sooner than thought

All those articles came at different times and from different sources while waiting on the previous USADA suspension. I could post them in a new thread right now and 80% of Sherdog would think this is current news, and not two years old articles that ended-up being wrong.

Because this was his second failed test, and under USADA guidelines that would constitute a 4 year ban. If they are going to let guys off easy just because they are popular than what’s the point of having them around anyways?
They wouldn't be letting him off easy
If he comes back early it's because under their rules he shouldnt get four years

So you think they are jealous of him?

Or perhaps they have a problem with a guy cheating whilst they are busting their ass.

I’d guess his team mates are a mixture of those cheating themselves and honest guys.

I don't know their motive.

Jones did exactly the same thing last time, writing generic positive messages, hinting at a near return and favorable turns of events. We had the same rumors that everything was going to end well, with insiders ready to teach us casuals how things are done behind the curtain. He still got a full suspension with zero reduction from the guideline.

Morning Report: Jon Jones: 'I'm expecting to be back in the Octagon really soon'

All those articles came at different times and from different sources while waiting on the previous USADA suspension. I could post them in a new thread right now and 80% of Sherdog would think this is current news, and not two years old articles that ended-up being wrong.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Snoop, Special Agent Dale Cooper and I all agree

Mike Beltran plays a ref in movies as much as he refs in real life, I think. He's a good referee, but something about him is distracting...Hmmmm, what is it?

Mike Beltran is an underrated ref imo but it seems like he does more Bellator events than UFC ones. He was also a marine and refs military bouts as well.. Cool guy

Mike Beltran is an underrated ref imo but it seems like he does more Bellator events than UFC ones. He was also a marine and refs military bouts as well.. Cool guy

I don't remember any bad calls he's had. I think he gets less work because that 'stache distracts viewers. Good guy, I'm sure...but that thing distracts me sometimes. I'm kidding, he is good ref though.

And this time we know for a fact that the UFC wants him to be on the MSG card which wouldn't make sense if he had a four year suspension coming up.

And this time we know for a fact that the UFC wants him to be on the MSG card which wouldn't make sense if he had a four year suspension coming up.

How is it a fact? Do you have a link where Dana or someone relevant says that? Also of course they want their New-York guy on that card, doesn't mean they actually expect it to happen.

How is it a fact? Do you have a link where Dana or someone relevant says that? Also of course they want their New-York guy on that card, doesn't mean they actually expect it to happen.

per sources

And why even try to put him on MSG if he's going to be suspended for that long? Seems like a waste of time if you ask me.

Theres more to this.

per sources

And why even try to put him on MSG if he's going to be suspended for that long? Seems like a waste of time if you ask me.

Theres more to this.

So it's still just a rumor, just like they did last time before Jones got a full suspension.

The true PR move is to act like everything is going well when it's not, so they can act shocked when Jones gets the guideline suspension, shifting the blame on USADA being unfair when they are just following the guideline. The true fact we have is that Jones had all his supplements, and others, tested for the CSAC hearing and couldn't find any trace of turinabol, a steroid that has never been found in supplement that wasn't some obvious black market roid cocktail of banned substances.

Signs are definitely pointing to a dodgy deal being made to limit Jones suspension, the massive delay in dealing with the issue and the almost total silence on it hoping to sneak it out after all the fuss had died down.

Back