Lord Chael absolutely killed it on the MMA Hour

He was a mediocre fighter while cheating. Love the MMA hour though.

he had two 10/8 rounds against anderson silva, who many consider to be the best of all time. if you looked up the definition of mediocre that would be a good start

What the heck does, "Almost Clean" mean?

Just Deca or Winstrol, No heavy stuff?

I think Chael was the best trash talker in the game.
Yes, he had a lot of scripted things, and he made sure you got that as well.

Conor just screams on top of that person throwing offenses. Chael was able to listen to the other person's response, think and then retaliate.

I think it was a much better form of trash talk.

conors "success" is based on the fact that he appeals to morons, and there are no shortage of them

he had two 10/8 rounds against anderson silva, who many consider to be the best of all time. if you looked up the definition of mediocre that would be a good start

Also defeated Marquardt, Bisping, Okami, submitted Shogun, etc

Pretty damn good if you ask me

Funny how people love Chael and hate Conor. When one has actually won a title and has backed up his talk more times than not.

Also defeated Marquardt, Bisping, Okami, submitted Shogun, etc

Pretty damn good if you ask me

The Shogun and Stann submissions were great coming from Chael. Vinny taught him well.

Funny how people love Chael and hate Conor. When one has actually won a title and has backed up his talk more times than not.

Sure, people can think and say what they want about Chael - but if he ever did something, it was backing up his words.
Some (me included) might also say Chael is the uncrowned WEC middleweight champion.

Last edited:
sonnen-busted.gif

The true GOAT, undefeated and undisputed. beat me, if you can

"Nobody would fight me back when I left" , "I was a king at 185lbs" Chael gonna Chael. Looking at UFC top 5 185lbs rankings right now. Minus Bisping he loses every fight. I'd even go on a limb and say most of the bottom half of the top 10 guys get the best of him.

haha love the Wanderlei story. But now I wonder what the number was that so impressed Wand. cause wand is far from poor, the guy has been around, was huge in Japan where they also payed him very well.
Probably was more than few mil, more in the area of 15,20

Basically Clean Chael is born.

2017 MW champ. 2018 LHW champ. Heir to Dana's throne.

Basically.

That was a damn good interview. It wasn't all schtick, and when it was it wasn't full schtick.

I, for one, would absolutely fucking LOVE Chael P vs GSP. No doubt about it.

Lord Chael absolutely killed it on the MMA Hour

We got to see vintage Lord Chael yesterday on the MMA Hour. I know several threads has been posted but not the actual video itself.

Chael would sell out any arena faster than anybody
Chael would smash GSP, Lil Nog, Anderson
Chael talks about his new promotion 'Submission Underground'
Chael talks everything Conor McGregor
Chael shows the biggest arms in the sport
Chael explains how he convinced Wanderlei to not quit on TUF
Chael says the difference between Bisping and the other fighters is one word: 'YES'
Chael brings knowledge

And teary eyed Ariel can't believe what he's witnessing.

For those of you who appreciate Lord Chael, here is one hour of him.

Now all hail to the lord, like you do to God.

c912f53ee1700332e63cc1f4cdb5c0e9.jpg

All hail to the king.

Ariel Helwani was clearly mesmerised as he listened to the voice of reason. It is not every couple of days that you get the chance to interview the personification of greatness.

Back