Lord Artem & Kyle Bochniak Agree To Fight Via Twitter

giphy.gif

Just bleed fight, let them bang bro

sddefault.jpg

Bochniak earned my respect after the Zabit fight. Kid is an animal.

Gotta respect Artem, he'll fight anyone.

How in gods name does Artem STILL have a roster spot?

The world may never know.

So they're gonna fight on Twitter? Sounds typical.

I was hoping they were gonna give Bochniak a fight where he can have another war, and win this time

This is perfect

Kyle is one of the future brain damage club members. Respect the sacrifice. Should be an interesting slobberknocker with Lord.

Last edited:
These are the type of guys that Artem needs to fight. He obviously isn't a top fighter, so if he is gonna be on the roster you may as well match him up with guys that are willing to stand and trade. I like this fight.

How do they not release Artem after the dolly incident? Like sure you're not gonna release Conor, but Artem is fucking 14-14. Get rid of him.

As high as I am on Zabit, I think Kyle would have taken him in 5. That being said, I think Artem can score the KO here, as Kyle will stand and bang, and Lobov wins when you play his game.

How do they not release Artem after the dolly incident? Like sure you're not gonna release Conor, but Artem is fucking 14-14. Get rid of him.
Firstly, because Conor runs the show, and that is demonstrated by the fact the UFC did fuck all. Punishing Artem for Conor's actions would just piss off Conor even more. Secondly, Artem was just a bystander, with a McCaully Culkin in Home Alone like state of shock look upon his face, and not to mention the fact Artem kinda got assaulted and the UFC did nothing/failed to have security protect him.

Kyle via being allowed to bang.​

Would be a fun FightPass headlining prelim.
Bochniak will hopefully send him packing from UFC.

Records only matters to casuals Thats why

Back