Looks like Vitor coming out of retirement for Rizin really soon

back to back to back to back concussions will do that to just about anyone.

He is obviously on a lot more stuff than good ol' TRT. Vitor is quite possibly THE biggest cheater in UFC history -- I don't even like Rockhold but he said it best: "Vitor is a joke. I'll say it and I'll say it again. The guy hasn't fought clean once in his whole life. I think his whole career is a joke. But I'd be more than willing to go out there and finish that one too. That's my opinion."
Agreed.

I wish he'd stop fighting. He has serious mental issues,and TRT aint enough to solve that shit. He shouldnt be fighting.

I think not, that so called mental issues are common post much testosterone side effect, basically you become a pussy ( feeling tired, emktionaly weak and unstable etc) for some time after you drastically are taken of your roids

For fuck's sake, isn't he ashamed to post that picture? He looked like shit under USADA, in UFC, 2-5 in his last fights, and now we should believe that he looks like that because he works hard and eat properly? Good job, Vitor! God bless the juice!

When did Vitor claim he's natural? You're confusing him with Yoel.

Vitor needs TRT to normally function in life, not only fighting.

Just ask his wife.

<21>

back to back to back to back concussions will do that to just about anyone.

He is obviously on a lot more stuff than good ol' TRT. Vitor is quite possibly THE biggest cheater in UFC history -- I don't even like Rockhold but he said it best: "Vitor is a joke. I'll say it and I'll say it again. The guy hasn't fought clean once in his whole life. I think his whole career is a joke. But I'd be more than willing to go out there and finish that one too. That's my opinion."

Are you serious about Vitor being the biggest cheater? With a Yoel av no less?

Did you just start watching MMA when Sage got signed?

I think not, that so called mental issues are common post much testosterone side effect, basically you become a pussy ( feeling tired, emktionaly weak and unstable etc) for some time after you drastically are taken of your roids
He had mental issues before TRT

its just worse now.

Did you just start watching mma when sage got signed?

Vitor has been roiding for most if not all of his career,that goes back to the mid 90s

How is Yoel a cheater exactly? Vitor has been busted for just about everything; inhuman testosterone levels, hydroxytestosterone, failed a standard Nevada Athletic Commission blood/piss test (just LOL -- only busto/broke fighters or LIFE LONG cheaters fail those).

last I checked, Yoel was cleared by USADA and don't even get me started on stool gate (Big John himself said Yoel had nothing to do with that).

while we are it, Yoel murders ANY version of Vitor.

Did you just start watching mma when sage got signed?

Vitor has been roiding for most if not all of his career,that goes back to the mid 90s

... That's my point.

Who wasn't been roiding when Vitor had "no known weaknesses"?

Hell, who isn't roiding in professional sports period?

Singling out Vitor because he was one of the more successful roiders is like singling out Lance Armstrong for being the best PED'd cyclist among PED'd cyclists.

How is Yoel a cheater exactly? Vitor has been busted for just about everything; inhuman testosterone levels, hydroxytestosterone, failed a standard Nevada Athletic Commission blood/piss test (just LOL -- only busto/broke fighters or LIFE LONG cheaters fail those).

last I checked, Yoel was cleared by USADA and don't even get me started on stool gate (Big John himself said Yoel had nothing to do with that).

while we are it, Yoel murders ANY version of Vitor.

What? You actually believe Yoel is working on Cuban rice and beans?

Do you believe Cyborg is natural as well?

... That's my point.

Who wasn't been roiding when Vitor had "no known weaknesses"?

Hell, who isn't roiding in professional sports period?

Singling out Vitor because he was one of the more successful roiders is like singling out Lance Armstrong for being the best PED'd cyclist among PED'd cyclists.
In an age where it was easy and/or to roid he really stood out. And still it wasnt until TRTor that he had a career anyone gave a shit about. After losing to Sakuraba in 1999 the guy has been mostly a dissapointment,losing to anyone with a pulse,or LNP to victory if he can. Only until the late 2000s did he start to live up to the hype created by his early victories,15 fuckin years later.

So hide behind the "who isnt roiding" thing all you want. Its not even a special case that the guy looks like a deflated baloon who needs a motivational dog just to get around when hes off this shit.

In an age where it was easy and/or to roid he really stood out. And still it wasnt until TRTor that he had a career anyone gave a shit about. After losing to Sakuraba in 1999 the guy has been mostly a dissapointment,losing to anyone with a pulse,or LNP to victory if he can. Only until the late 2000s did he start to live up to the hype created by his early victories,15 fuckin years later.

So hide behind the "who isnt roiding" thing all you want. Its not even a special case that the guy looks like a deflated baloon who needs a motivational dog just to get around when hes off this shit.

Hiding? It's a known fact. If you're one of the naive mouth breathers who thinks that just because a USADA agent takes your piss once in a while means you're clean, by all means keep thinking Yoel and Cyborg are just genetic freaks while Vitor and Jones are cheaters.

Vitor smashed very tough fighters in Affliction and earned his MW title shot before his transformation into the TRTor that everyone all of a sudden is sickened by.

I like a good cage fight, TRT Vitor provides very good cage fights. If he is more successful at preparation than others, I don't give a fuck. He is competing on a level playing field and has been for the entirety of his career. The fact that he's not a special case of deflation just adds to my point. The Yoels, Holly Holms, Cyborgs, etc obviously have access to shit that a lot don't.

Hiding? It's a known fact. If you're one of the naive mouth breathers who thinks that just because a USADA agent takes your piss once in a while means you're clean, by all means keep thinking Yoel and Cyborg are just genetic freaks while Vitor and Jones are cheaters.

Vitor smashed very tough fighters in Affliction and earned his MW title shot before his transformation into the TRTor that everyone all of a sudden is sickened by.

I like a good cage fight, TRT Vitor provides very good cage fights. If he is more successful at preparation than others, I don't give a fuck. He is competing on a level playing field and has been for the entirety of his career. The fact that he's not a special case of deflation just adds to my point. The Yoels, Holly Holms, Cyborgs, etc have access to shit that doesn't deflate them.
I dont ever stick up for Yoel or Cyborg. If you are too old like Vitor and Yoel are to complete and need to take something to continue to compete in the sport,than its bad for that sport. A younger up and coming fighter should not have to fight a 40 yr old guy who fights like a 20 year old guy,but with all the experience they have. That shit is not fair and ruins the future.

I dont ever stick up for Yoel or Cyborg. If you are too old like Vitor and Yoel are to complete and need to take something to continue to compete in the sport,than its bad for that sport. A younger up and coming fighter should not have to fight a 40 yr old guy who fights like a 20 year old guy,but with all the experience they have. That shit is not fair and ruins the future.

"Not fair".

Is it fair that someone like Barzola has to train in a Peruvian favela while Sage has all the tools and nutrition available to succeed?

Pro sports aren't about fairness, they're about results. Athletes try to maximize results through whatever means possible, even if it means walking a fine line between what is allowed/what isn't.

if everything was "fair" we'd be watching high school level sports instead of superhuman athletics.

"Not fair".

Is it fair that someone like Barzola has to train in a Peruvian favela while Sage has all the tools and nutrition available to succeed?

Pro sports aren't about fairness, they're about results. Athletes try to maximize results through whatever means possible, even if it means walking a fine line between what is allowed/what isn't.

if everything was "fair" we'd be watching high school level sports instead of superhuman athletics.
Cant pick where you are from. This other shit can be avoided.

Is Vitor one of those guys that we just laugh about b/c it's beyond obvious that this guy was/is juicing like crazy? I mean some of the guys hide it or make excuses. Vitor is basically just right in your face about it. It's impossible to naturally go from fatty dad bod to looking huge and ripped when he's in his 40s.

Back