Looks like Vitor coming out of retirement for Rizin really soon

One things for sure though, his balls will be going in the other direction in no time too.

Anybody who thinks otherwise is insane. Is there any other fighter with a 3 streak head kick knock out, let alone over two future MW champs in there prime and the first man to KO Dan as well? That streak is fucking legendary

Zaromskis did it in dream with Sakurai and Jason High as 2 of his victims. And not all headkicks but Mirko beat Heath (to the body obv), then HK'd Igor followed by Dos Caras. He lost to Big Nog next, but hit Waterman with a HK to stumble him to set up the punches and soccer kicks that led to his demise.

Rare feat for sure esp vs that level of comp.

Wow if this was jon jones people would be losing their shit haha
Vitor doesn't constantly get involved in criminal acts and badmouth standup guys and their wives. He just kicks ass or gets his ass kicked, and gives and takes whatever comes.

That didn't take long. Be interesting to find out which type of trt he uses and how much per week.

The guy is a super responder or he uses a shitload more than most people get prescribed

Its weird to say but I'm happy to hear it. Dude looked super unhealthy without his magic elixer. He looked old, deflated, depressed, and needed a mental aid dog (or whatever its called).

There’s no way he got like that taking therapeutic doses of trt. It seems vitor isn’t following the doctors orders.

That didn't take long. Be interesting to find out which type of trt he uses and how much per week.

The guy is a super responder or he uses a shitload more than most people get prescribed

To make up for lost time he will be on a full blown course not just TRT surely

vitor-belfort-ufc-15.png

WEAKNESS DISCOVERED: USADA

Dayum, these modern roid cycles faster and faster. Dude is an ego midget, he needs roids so bad in his life.

Judging by this photo 4 days ago, his traps are huge and swollitis is slowly working but he is not yet Super Jesus Belfort but judging by how quickly this all hapenned it will not take very long for him to reach that

And wife is smiling. He has his mojo back so he can pound her again. Everybody happy.

I wish he'd stop fighting. He has serious mental issues,and TRT aint enough to solve that shit. He shouldnt be fighting.

I wish he'd stop fighting. He has serious mental issues,and TRT aint enough to solve that shit. He shouldnt be fighting.

back to back to back to back concussions will do that to just about anyone.

He is obviously on a lot more stuff than good ol' TRT. Vitor is quite possibly THE biggest cheater in UFC history -- I don't even like Rockhold but he said it best: "Vitor is a joke. I'll say it and I'll say it again. The guy hasn't fought clean once in his whole life. I think his whole career is a joke. But I'd be more than willing to go out there and finish that one too. That's my opinion."

Back