Rumored Looks like Tony v Khabib is next

Sweater of AV posted this:

My guess is maybe 6 months and a massive fine for Khabib.
ok, didn't see that, my bad.
For sure a fine, and rightfully so. I was glad Khabib won, but i didn't like his post fight antics.
I was thinking a year, but maybe not so much now. 6 months is probably gonna happen, if there is actually one handed out. Khabib can still fight at end of year. Ramadan is early summer so maybe this time next year.

Huge if true.

Better make the prayers and sacrifices to the Just Bleed Got so that the fight goes without any bullshit from both guys.

Nice!!! I got Ferg!

Finally GSP fans can shut up about GSP vs Khabib lol

I think I'll go with "el coco"
Anik was calling tferg that shit all night

I sure hope so would love to see this fight finally happen it’s long over due.

F'ing right Dana!

**Remembers Dana saying he'd never try to make this fight again after Tony's injury cancelled it for the 4th time**

But...we all knew Dana wouldn't stick to it if this is the fight that everyone still wanted.

Oh dana the lies we weave...Look at his eyes blinking erratically when he says "tony deserves next shot"

If you read full article khabib is weasling out

"Former interim lightweight champion Tony Ferguson (24-3) is a potential matchup for Nurmagomedov, although Abdelaziz said he prefers a higher-profile opponent"

Last edited:
You mean *hardcore fans* want to watch it. A proper super fight was Jones DC, yet Ronda Nunes did double the PPV's. More hardcore fans want DC Stipe rematch, myself included, but Brock is getting the shot after BB. A proper super fight was Aldo Holloway, but it did abysmal numbers compared to larger named gimmick fights. A proper super fight was Kov Ward, but it did 120K PPV's - Conor May did 4.2M.

You are right, we don't have metrics on Khabib Tony, but seeing as Khabib only sold 300K PPV's last time up, did not even get PPV points, Im not thinking Tony Ferguson vs him does better. The only argument is that Conor's shine wore off on Khabib, the question is how much. Im guessing not very much, and my evidence would be Holly Holm, who beat Ronda but did not inherit her numbers. I do not think casuals will buy Khabib's PPV's yet, but we will have to see.
I think it will do well. The biggest fight or at least in numbers just happened. I think casuals a lot being Conor fans will watch in hopes to see Khabib lose. Plus everyone knows who the Boogey man is, well they should know. Well see. It won't do the Conor fight numbers, but i'll maybe half.
Speaking of the boogey man, gonna go see the Halloween movie later.

Make it happen, but have someone else on the backburner in case this shit gets cancelled again.

It depends if Khabib decides to fight Tony next.

For a guy who has been recently called out by Mayweather, Conor McGregor, GSP and Tony Ferg. It's kind of hard to pick someone like Tony Ferg to fight because he's high risk, low reward in that he will bring the least PPV buys of all those guys I just mentioned.

HOWEVER if Khabib is sincere about fighting for other things than just money, it would make sense for his legacy to have that fight with Tony next but we all know that no man is safe from greed. Even a religious mountain type, greed and money and sin can get to any man.
Defend or vacate m'fer

It depends if Khabib decides to fight Tony next.

For a guy who has been recently called out by Mayweather, Conor McGregor, GSP and Tony Ferg. It's kind of hard to pick someone like Tony Ferg to fight because he's high risk, low reward in that he will bring the least PPV buys of all those guys I just mentioned.

HOWEVER if Khabib is sincere about fighting for other things than just money, it would make sense for his legacy to have that fight with Tony next but we all know that no man is safe from greed. Even a religious mountain type, greed and money and sin can get to any man.
His father said the opponents that he wants for Khabib after winning the title were, in this order;

Conor
Tony
GSP
the WW champ

and even Khabib himself has said him vs Tony is the fight to decide who the best fighter at 155. As a Khabib fan I would be very disappointed if he ducks Tony at this point.

Last edited:
His father said the opponents that he wants for Khabib after winning the title were, in thsi order;

Conor
Tony
GSP
the WW champ

and even Khabib himself has said him vs Tony is the fight to decide who the best fighter at 155. As a Khabib fan I would be very disappointed if he ducks Tony at this point.

I can't wait to have the fight week come around

Back