looks like paul heyman

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
did what he always does and get vince to pay brock more and more money to stay with wwe.

im sure the new contract brock signed will allow brock to fight dc if brock passes his drug tests

more people should hire paul heyman as there managers if he always able to get brock huge raises so often.

Not sure if you are joking..So here we go.. Heyman works for the WWE just like Brock.. He is not his manager in real life he plays the role.

lol Paul Heyman, the guy looks like a cheesy 80s movie corporate suit villian

Remember seeing this on the jukebox in Round Table Pizza in the late 80s and it reminds me a lot of Heyman

51HQe-YEKgL.jpg

Not sure if you are joking..So here we go.. Heyman works for the WWE just like Brock.. He is not his manager in real life he plays the role.

nope that where you are wrong. he been brock real manager for a long time now.

Paul E is a master manipulator.

nope that where you are wrong. he been brock real manager for a long time now.

He’s not. Heyman even said on an old version of the MMa hour that lesnar has a full time manager.

Do you even Kayfabe bro? Lmao

He’s not. Heyman even said on an old version of the MMa hour that lesnar has a full time manager.
He is actually Brock’s finance guy. I find this hilarious due to the fact the Paul has embezzled money most everywhere he has work, from WCW to wrestlers that worked for him in ECW!

He is actually Brock’s finance guy. I find this hilarious due to the fact the Paul has embezzled money most everywhere he has work, from WCW to wrestlers that worked for him in ECW!

I doubt he’s really Brock’s finance guy. Like you said Heyman is a shady guy.

shhhh

Back