Looks like Oscar has been up to his old tricks again

I’m with you there 100%. What a dummy I was. Sheesh.
not uncommon, that's probably the reason that old bitch was showing me ass. i was so stupid, she was still trying to get me over at her house until i was 19, i was so stupid.

Well, I hope he threw them into the dishwasher when he was done.

"Instagram models"

Is this really a thing?

Believe it or not, yes. IG has some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen on the planet. These IG models get signed by big modeling agencies often nowadays. If you don't believe me then check some of them out. You'll be amazed. They enhance their photos (some to a greater extent) but every chick that posts sexy photos does that nowadays. Most use professionally shot photos from their respective portfolios.

I guess there's not a lot to talk about in the boxing world. 2018 must be a dead, shameful year for boxing. This came up and it caught like wildfire....

I honestly don't care what people do as long as it doesn't hurt others.

I guess there's not a lot to talk about in the boxing world. 2018 must be a dead, shameful year for boxing. This came up and it caught like wildfire....

ya right, take those panties off young man.

I don't know, it might not hurt you physically, but if some guy ALLEGEDLY makes you blow tons of coke up his bung, or when he ALLEGEDLY got a cork from a bottle stuck in his asshole, making a couple hookers dig it out using different objects. Allegedly. Might not hurt you per se, but it might give em some fucked up memories, even for hookers. Allegedly.

Oscar getting extorted for being so fucked up he didn't care that he was Allegedly getting filmed putting things in his ass is not important to the boxing world but it's funny and it's fun to bust his balls about it. He's got kids and a wife he's ALLEGEDLY cheating on all the time, and he's embarrassing them doing this type of stuff and being stupid enough to allow it to be publicized b/c he can't handle his coke and booze,[allegedly] and he's a selfish moron. A bunch of ppl on the internet making fun of him is the least of his problems.

I don't know, it might not hurt you physically, but if some guy ALLEGEDLY makes you blow tons of coke up his bung, or when he ALLEGEDLY got a cork from a bottle stuck in his asshole, making a couple hookers dig it out using different objects. Allegedly. Might not hurt you per se, but it might give em some fucked up memories, even for hookers. Allegedly.

Oscar getting extorted for being so fucked up he didn't care that he was Allegedly getting filmed putting things in his ass is not important to the boxing world but it's funny and it's fun to bust his balls about it. He's got kids and a wife he's ALLEGEDLY cheating on all the time, and he's embarrassing them doing this type of stuff and being stupid enough to allow it to be publicized b/c he can't handle his coke and booze,[allegedly] and he's a selfish moron. A bunch of ppl on the internet making fun of him is the least of his problems.

DLH never learned to be discreet, I guess because he always had Arum covering his ass when he was younger.

oscar has so much money he just dont give a fuk what anyone thinks of him or his company.

the guy is boxings version of charlie sheen, nothing wrong with that

DLH never learned to be discreet, I guess because he always had Arum covering his ass when he was younger.
Yeah. It takes a special kind of stupid to be that famous and still be vulnerable to getting extorted by ppl over and over. This last time he got tricked by like 20 y/o's lol, cmon oscar. I don't know if everything I heard is accurate which is why I keep saying allegedly, but this is two times at the very least on record where he's knowingly been taped/photographed being a fucking weirdo with no regard to what the consequences are.

I get that some guys like to do some weird shit, it's not boxing related that Oscar likes stuff in his ass, but at the same time he's a big part of the boxing community and I feel like he deserves the shit he gets from me and whoever else b/c he's being so blatant about it. He needs to learn but at this point I don't think he ever will.

i don't remember a boxer being into anything like that, oscar is allegedly pretty fucked up. most boxers are pretty straight forward if they have deviant tendencies, meaning, there isn't shit that wierd, usually shit that's just straight criminal like rape, robbery etc.., I never heard of a boxer doing this kind of shit. I mean, i'm sure it's happened but today with the net, these guys should be more careful.

i'm sure you heard/saw his crossdressing right? well, anal play is just a little leap further into the kink.

That's like saying a Halloween dress-up party is just a little leap behind sacrificing cats to Gaia. Let's all slow down. You and Oscar need to slow this train down. One thing is not quite like the other. I need a drink.

No, he and Caitlin will be the doom of American manhood what are we teaching our young boys? That it's OK to wait until you're 65 to turn into a woman? If you're going to turn Into a woman do it before the Olympics so you're competing with who you really wanna be.

a49d2225f2de0aad4950eb1f92c2542a.gif

Back