Looks like Oscar has been up to his old tricks again

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by treelo, Apr 12, 2018.

1. mozfonky

mozfonky We oughta be fightin' a bottle of Geritol.

i could see it too, i wasn't abused by anything outrageos sexually that i can remember but i do have a fetish for older women, i still think it might be because i had some nasty bitches as babysitters, that shit will have you riding women around.

2. mozfonky

have you ever had supernatural things happen? I've had some wierd things happen when i was in near sleep states (non drug) i once thought i was levitating but i was probably asleep/awake at the same time and dreamt it, but sometimes i get in a state and i can sense things before they happen, like i could hear newscasters and know what words were coming before they did, or sense people around me .

ironfist05 likes this.
  3. mozfonky

everyone is different, some people take a drink and they go crazy, some people take a drink and you don't even notice. My theory is, it unmasks what's in you, look at indians for example, they cannot hold thier liquor, just the nastiest drunks you'll see but it's the mental condition that you're seeing, denuded by alcohol more than the alcohol itself. you know the old saying "a drunk mouth speaks a sober mind" ? lot of truth to it.

Prefect and BluntTrauma21 like this.
  4. BluntTrauma21

BluntTrauma21 Young Martha

Funny you say that, in one of the stories, one of the women in question said that Oscar ALLEGEDLY told her that a lady in his hs would have him come sit on her lap and she kinda molested him and then had him fuck her. That's how he Allegedly lost his virginity. Some older lady in his school getting him to fuck her. If true it seems like that could've potentially played a big role for him considering he was still allegedly talking about it as a grown man.

5. mozfonky

in HS? i'm talking when i was 3, but now that you mention it, an older lady in my church was doing wierd shit when i went to pick her weeds, i always regretted not boning her.

6. BluntTrauma21

Lol that was my thought too. I hope I didn't get that detail wrong but I feel like he said hs which is weird considering it's tough for a woman to molest a guy and make him fuck her when he's that age. You rarely see that with younger guys and women at that age. Maybe she was gross and he was weirded out by the whole situation so he just went with the flow.

7. SSgt Dickweed

SSgt Dickweed Brown Belt

Based on Blunt's PM, the details are sketchy as hell. Not saying they can't be true but seems like the made-up stories about Rod Stewart about throwing up semen or whatever. Oscar has his kinks, but don't we all?

8. ironfist05

ironfist05 Silver Belt

nah, never. Most ive taken is probalby around 250 microgs of LSD, so you're still very much grounded at that point, even if you see patterns and stuff. Went to a museum and the gym on LSD once, which was a weird experience. I think to get to that point you have to do 3-3.5+ tabs, then you'll start to get that supernatural stuff happen. I've definitely had deja vu happen to me, but that's more of an everyday phenomena from dreams (sometimes I'm convinced I have psychic dreams), not drug induced.

9. mozfonky

Here in Seattle the are a couple young men who are trying to get money by saying they were "raped" by women in juvenile facilities, they are full of shit they wanted that pussy can't say I blame them for that but it's bull for them to call it rape. They'll get away with it though in these crazy times we live in.

BluntTrauma21 likes this.
  10. BluntTrauma21

Yeah it could be a load of shit for sure, which is why I didn't want to post it here.

Obviously I have no idea if this stuff is true or not, that being said there's coke, getting naked and wearing panties, and butt stuff in all three stories I read. ALLEGEDLY. I don't think it's a coincidence, kitchen utensils up the ole bung now then you hear another story about similar stuff, then another one. Esp all that other stuff with his special way of doing blow.

All alleged, obviously. I keep using that word to make sure I'm not saying this as truth. It's odd but it'll pass and he'll go back to doing his thing after this blows over [pun intended]/

11. BluntTrauma21

yeah that's most likely bullshit. I mean if you're a little kid and some grown woman is doing sexual shit to you that's one thing but once you hit a certain age a male isn't really getting raped anymore. Esp with these kids locked up, the only pussy they can get is the female co's or whoever.

12. cottagecheesefan

cottagecheesefan Silver Belt

I have done a ton of drugs and drink way to much.

At this point tho, I have some medical problems and only smoke weed and drink some. Weed is more effective for my condition than the 50 thousand dollar a year medication I take.

13. mozfonky

Ive sacrificed everything for both martial arts and for music. However it ain't all bad. I still love working in music but it don't pay and No matter how good you get the odds of just making a decent living are slim. Also music isn't selling at all anymore and everyone thinks you should be happy to play for free. Oh well too late too stop now.

14. GordoBarraBJJ

GordoBarraBJJ Gold Belt

I did alot of stupid stuff when I was young and used to drink but yeesh.

Oscar, man. One of my favourite boxers but what a weirdo outside the ring.

15. Seano

Seano Hands of bone

Man, I had so little game in high school it was ridiculous. I totally didn't get it when girls were coming on to me.

16. 4daLuLZ

4daLuLZ Purple Belt

You guys are way too harsh in this non story.

As the Talmud says : Let only he who has never had a turkey baster up his ass cast the first stone on he who's had.

That rules out all Sherdoggies.

<{vega}>

17. Hagler

Hagler Man of wealth and taste

You say it like it is a bad thing.

18. mozfonky

ya don't knock it until you try it, put some gravy in that puppy and let it rock. I had a buddy once who told me that he stuck a hotdog up his ass, i told all my other buddies and they couldn't look at him without laughing and they said "why did you tell us that?"

19. Boxiana

Boxiana Green Belt

Did pretty much everything back in the day, but managed not to fall too deep into any of them so made it out relatively unscathed.

These days I Iike to do a moderate dose of mushrooms every six months or so with my wife - we go for a walk somewhere nice and quiet together and see what happens - it’s like a spiritual cleansing, and really connects us.

You could say the same about a turkey baster up the ass I suppose, but something tells me Oscar isn’t on a spiritual journey. Kinda sad that a father could fuck a son up that badly.

20. Boxiana

Boxiana Green Belt

I’m with you there 100%. What a dummy I was. Sheesh.