Looks like Oscar has been up to his old tricks again

I've never been a drinker but pretty much everything else was fair game. Never shot up, though.
Don't you play guitar or something too? AND did drugs too? Add another cool point. You got 2 now buddy.

I did coke a handful of times when I was a teen, it never did much for me and the comedown was terrible. I'd probably try it again but I haven't bothered paying for it. Would never go near heroin I hear it's too awesome and too addictive to do as a hobby on occasion.

I've never been a drinker but pretty much everything else was fair game. Never shot up, though.
coke, marijuana, meth, none of that shit is really any better than alcohol, all different but all destructive. I know some pot head is gonna go nuts now because potheads tend to be religious like when it comes to pot. save your breath pot heads, or rather, take a deep one of fresh air you disgusting fucks.

Don't you play guitar or something too? AND did drugs too? Add another cool point. You got 2 now buddy.

I did coke a handful of times when I was a teen, it never did much for me and the comedown was terrible. I'd probably try it again but I haven't bothered paying for it. Would never go near heroin I hear it's too awesome and too addictive to do as a hobby on occasion.
opioids are dangerous, had to get shot up one time when i busted my knee, i could see how that could hook you, you feel so damned good you don't give a shit about anything else.

I don't do much anymore. I still like to get high but I don't go out and party anymore.

My brother had a serious opiate problem, turned me off from ever doing that shit. Coke was pretty fun but again, some friends had real issues with it. Started cooking it up and stuff. It takes the fun out of it.

I was always a guy who could take things or leave them. I smoked cigarettes for about 15 years, just stopped one day. Never missed it.

coke, marijuana, meth, none of that shit is really any better than alcohol, all different but all destructive. I know some pot head is gonna go nuts now because potheads tend to be religious like when it comes to pot. save your breath pot heads, or rather, take a deep one of fresh air you disgusting fucks.
A lot of people get too involved in it, sure. I have no issue with weed though, its sort of a lifestyle thing up here.

I don't do much anymore. I still like to get high but I don't go out and party anymore.

My brother had a serious opiate problem, turned me off from ever doing that shit. Coke was pretty fun but again, some friends had real issues with it. Started cooking it up and stuff. It takes the fun out of it.

I was always a guy who could take things or leave them. I smoked cigarettes for about 15 years, just stopped one day. Never missed it.
my brother used to work with losers at a burger joint, they all smoked, he picked up the habit and never could stop. I keep telling him it's gonna kill him, with his personality, all nervous and anxious, he's fucked.

A lot of people get too involved in it, sure. I have no issue with weed though, its sort of a lifestyle thing up here.
fuck that, i hate the shit, i've seen it turn a close friend into a paranoid, lazy, sloppy forgetful fuck. last time we spoke he acted like i was out to get him, and when i look back into my life and the people who've went nuts on me, there is almost always drugs or alcohol involved in it somewhere and i end up being demonized by them somehow because they hate their fucking selves. I won't be around it and i tell them that, with no ambiguity, "i can't be around it" that's it and that's all. Think i'm an asshole, a prick, a judgemental fuck, i don't care. go to rehab, don't come to me.

my brother used to work with losers at a burger joint, they all smoked, he picked up the habit and never could stop. I keep telling him it's gonna kill him, with his personality, all nervous and anxious, he's fucked.
IMO, I think a lot of people enjoy smoking more than they worry about the health benefits. I mean, you either smoke or you don't. There's no magic to quitting.

fuck that, i hate the shit, i've seen it turn a close friend into a paranoid, lazy, sloppy forgetful fuck. last time we spoke he acted like i was out to get him, and when i look back into my life and the people who've went nuts on me, there is almost always drugs or alcohol involved in it somewhere and i end up being demonized by them somehow because they hate their fucking selves. I won't be around it and i tell them that, with no ambiguity, "i can't be around it" that's it and that's all. Think i'm an asshole, a prick, a judgemental fuck, i don't care. go to rehab, don't come to me.
I respect that. Rural Maine in the 80s and 90s- if you grew up here, you'd probably have a different outlook. I mean, its not rough living up here, its just pretty dull. I don't condone it, really.

IMO, I think a lot of people enjoy smoking more than they worry about the health benefits. I mean, you either smoke or you don't. There's no magic to quitting.
it really is that simple, people get what they want. My mom underwent heart surgery, the first night she was back home, i heard the sound of her lighter, i went and looked at her, didn't say anything, next day she died. nothing you can do. it's a form of suicide really but in my life, people get what they really want, if they don't really want to live, they can do a gradual job to get outta here sooner than they have to.

I respect that. Rural Maine in the 80s and 90s- if you grew up here, you'd probably have a different outlook. I mean, its not rough living up here, its just pretty dull. I don't condone it, really.
that's just it, people are brainwashed to think life is suppossed to be all about feeling good and getting shit. It's not, we're brainwashed and deluded. My best times are just alone, most people would think that's boring. thats also where a lot of addiction starts because most people cannot face themselves alone, it's what makes solitary confinement worse for prisoners than hanging out with losers who want to shank and rape you.

it really is that simple, people get what they want. My mom underwent heart surgery, the first night she was back home, i heard the sound of her lighter, i went and looked at her, didn't say anything, next day she died. nothing you can do. it's a form of suicide really but in my life, people get what they really want, if they don't really want to live, they can do a gradual job to get outta here sooner than they have to.
My grandmother started smoking under advice from her doctor to help her handle the stress of a late pregnancy. Started smoking in her mod 40's until she died. She liked to smoke.

What like smoking weed? Weed is polarizing for me, smoked for years then it just made me feel like shit so I stopped. My brother is sick so he uses it for nausea and other symptoms, really helps him. I smoke with him sometimes, usually a pretty good time but sometimes my neurosis comes into play.

Kinda the same with me. I drink too much tho, that's my biggest problem with this shit by far. But I can pop oxy's or vicodins for a few days and drop em like nothing.

My friend from school just got arrested for cooking meth AGAIN, learned from mutual ppl. Never did crack or meth seems to chemical and morons can make it so I don't trust that shit. Kid I know is an idiot, apparently threw some shit at a cop when they busted him. More charges. He'll be gone for awhile.

My grandmother started smoking under advice from her doctor to help her handle the stress of a late pregnancy. Started smoking in her mod 40's until she died. She liked to smoke.
a doctor told her? that's why people shouldn't trust fucking doctors. I used to take codeine's for migraine's but i stopped after prince died, never looked back, recently i've been taking pills to diet down, they seemed to be working but they were giving me a high, i stopped taking them because i don't want to be high. I still take a different one that doesn't seem to work at all though. I've got hungry all over again. food is an addiction too.

What like smoking weed? Weed is polarizing for me, smoked for years then it just made me feel like shit so I stopped. My brother is sick so he uses it for nausea and other symptoms, really helps him. I smoke with him sometimes, usually a pretty good time but sometimes my neurosis comes into play.

Kinda the same with me. I drink too much tho, that's my biggest problem with this shit by far. But I can pop oxy's or vicodins for a few days and drop em like nothing.

My friend from school just got arrested for cooking meth AGAIN, learned from mutual ppl. Never did crack or meth seems to chemical and morons can make it so I don't trust that shit. Kid I know is an idiot, apparently threw some shit at a cop when they busted him. More charges. He'll be gone for awhile.
Yeah, I enjoy it in my free time. Its my only real vice anymore.

Weed is amazing for nausea, I have to say. I never really bought most of the medical stuff, I think 98% are just people pretending shit is wrong with them to smoke weed legally.

Its decriminalized here in Maine now.

i've come to think of money and power as our biggest addictions, i knew a kid who was a smart, good guy, good morals but he was a hustler, he spent time in prison because he helped one of his cousins run from police after the guy killed four washington officers, he got out. I tried to help him, sent him money but he couldn't stop asking and hustling and lying, the last time i just told him i'd pray for him. I knew he'd end up back in prison trying to get that money and all the shit he thinks he's suppossed to have. as far as i know, he never touched drugs, money was his addiction.

a doctor told her? that's why people shouldn't trust fucking doctors. I used to take codeine's for migraine's but i stopped after prince died, never looked back, recently i've been taking pills to diet down, they seemed to be working but they were giving me a high, i stopped taking them because i don't want to be high. I still take a different one that doesn't seem to work at all though. I've got hungry all over again. food is an addiction too.
Yeah, it was pretty common back then actually. I mean, I don't know that it was policy or anything but people smoked to calm their nerves.

Yeah, I enjoy it in my free time. Its my only real vice anymore.

Weed is amazing for nausea, I have to say. I never really bought most of the medical stuff, I think 98% are just people pretending shit is wrong with them to smoke weed legally.

Its decriminalized here in Maine now.
in washington it is too, stupid if you ask me, it's as if we don't have enough problems with drunks on the road? now we have potheads too? are they even ready to test for that? probably not.

Yeah, it was pretty common back then actually. I mean, I don't know that it was policy or anything but people smoked to calm their nerves.
I know, everyone smoked in those days, they say they just didn't know better but, the older people did, they'll tell you, just like my Uncle told me "we knew, we used to call cigarettes coffin nails because each one you smoked was a nail in your coffin".

I used to not drink or do drugs in high school. Then i came to college and started up. Hasn't been out of control, I always get my stuff done and am productive, but I gotta say, I smoke quite a bit of weed now. I htink the secret is that I'm regimented about it. I don't just get high during the day or when I'm bored. I usually do it at night with friends, rarely alone, and I have other interests which keep me from just being a mindless stoner (tbh I always found pothead culture boring and tacky; not bad, just stupid). I don't drink much, only with my friends when I'm trying to party. i don't like the feeling or taste TBH. LSD is probably my favorite drug, and I've tried quite a few, only thing with L is that you gotta be careful how often you use it, I can tell that's the kind of thing you can lose yourself in.

Back