Looks like Oscar has been up to his old tricks again

Never thought in my life time a promotor would come along to make Bob Arum and Don King look better. Oscar for the win!

Oscar had a weird domineering father. He's just living that shit out as an adult.

Oscar is a depraved sonafabitch. He can get any hot chick he wants, just stick to missionary like the rest of us you dumb bastard.

I've had teeth numbing, fast talking times in my life.

Seriously though, coke obviously didn't make him want to shove shit up his ass, but his coke addiction and alcoholism definitely explain how he always gets himself in these compromising situations.

I've never known cocaine to make people want to shove turkey basters up their ass.
was it a turkey baster? oh lord take me now, oscar, oscar, oscar. If you wanna be a freak, there are ways to do it and leave no record, not that i would know.

was it a turkey baster? oh lord take me now, oscar, oscar, oscar. If you wanna be a freak, there are ways to do it and leave no record, not that i would know.
What kitchen utensil would you find more suitable?

honestly though, power makes people crazy, look at cosby, weinstein and the rest. some theories have it that secret societies make people do some sick shit for power too, i don't see much proof of the illuminati etc.., and other people think that those guys get so much poon that it gets boring and they need to get further and further into debauchery to get a thrill. I don't get it though, after a certain age, all of it just seems pointless, why would bill cosby still be up to no good into his 60's? Hell, I'm not even 50 and I don't think about normal sex nearly as much let alone deviant shit. So...some people also think that the types of men who rise to the top are sick by nature. lots of theories, but only i have the solution, chop their nuts off!!!

also, why would a man trust some skanks like that? it's almost like he wants to get caught. I took some heat on facebook when i mentioned how skanky strippers and hoes generally were, but those fucks haven't been around strippers and hoes, i have, i know how they act, i know how they are coming from base instinct and will lie and steal from you in a heartbeat. Not all of them of course, but many of them. Oscar's a fucking fool if you ask me. also, the site looks like a tabloid so it could be bull so until more reputable sources talk about it, i think it could be just fodder.

I have a feeling that Oscar will soon become Caitlyn De Le Hoya.

Back