Looks like Nick Diaz has been arrested in Las Vegas

Nick vs Derrick "white knight" Lewis.

Book it Dana

20170219090752_GettyImages643015800.JPG

Well that's a wrap on ol' Diaz.

the stockton strangler is on the loose

I can't find a good Brooklyn Nine Nine gif of Boyle correcting Andy Samberg on the pronunciation of "Nikolaj" or I'd be posting it all over this thread.

Show hespect to Nickolas

That situation you speak of wAs years ago, they wouldn’t just charge him for it now. Domestic violence involves friends/family otherwise it’s just assault. I speak from experience.
My bad. Didn't research it enough. I just googled Nick Diaz arrested in Vegas and that's what came up. Live and learn.

This is the difference between Nick Diaz and Conor. Conor desperately tries to talk shit and post on social media and do things to show how crazy he is. Nick tries to act normal and crazy shit keeps coming out about him, and it's always through police reports, court hearings, and pictures of guys getting knocked out or marrying groupies who may or may not be him, etc.

Domestic violence involves friends/family otherwise it’s just assault. I speak from experience.

My grandma told me when I was really little (she passed when I was 6 or 7) if a woman wants to fight you like a man you hit her like a man. Old school.

yeah now i see from where your "experience" comes from

Reporter: Going back to Nick's comments, are you pampered Georges?

Nick: I hope so mutherfucker!!! If I had that much money I'd be pampering myself the fuck up! I'd have motherfuckers pampering my shit, left and right. I'd have mutherfuckers every hour showing up to pamper me out! Period.

Lololing. Nickolas is a classic.

I guess if you're gonna beat your wife then the gentle art of BJJ is a pretty humane way to do it

What a moron. I'm shocked this type of thing would happen to an alcoholic party animal like Nick.

Back