Looks like Nick Diaz has been arrested in Las Vegas

I hope Domestic Battery By Strangulation becomes a Sherdog meme now.

Did Nickolas have to choke a bitch?

Now this thread is gonna show some beautiful sherdog hyprocricy.

When Nick does it

"Wow this guy is so cool. And he smokes weed!"

When Jones does it

"What a piece of shit lock him up take away all his wins"

Is that how Nick spells his full name? Or did they misspell his name on the case report?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Diaz

"Nicholas Robert "Nick" Diaz"

Presuming it's indeed Nick, I'd bet he slapped a choke on his girl after she started throwing hands at him during an argument.

From what I've been seeing after looking into this incident is that Nick was at the club and coming out of the bathroom and accidentally bumped into someone. He then tried to apologize and defuse the situation. It didn't work and he got jumped by four guys. After doing everything he could to avoid a fight he was forced to defend himself and ended up giving them the business end of a beatdown and was arrested. Witnesses including club staff have confirmed this version of the story and when asked by police if Nick wanted to press charges against his attackers his reply was "No they got all the punishment from me they're gonna get."

And for our female and gay fans

63cc37e2e1112af44cf277e075305f9b.jpg

<bball1>

From what I've been seeing after looking into this incident is that Nick was at the club and coming out of the bathroom and accidentally bumped into someone. He then tried to apologize and defuse the situation. It didn't work and he got jumped by four guys. After doing everything he could to avoid a fight he was forced to defend himself and ended up giving them the business end of a beatdown and was arrested. Witnesses including club staff have confirmed this version of the story and when asked by police if Nick wanted to press charges against his attackers his reply was "No they got all the punishment from me they're gonna get."

How would that equate to "domestic battery"?

That situation you speak of wAs years ago, they wouldn’t just charge him for it now. Domestic violence involves friends/family otherwise it’s just assault. I speak from experience.

That’s why you have to let the broad up for air every now and then. Hoes gotta breathe too.

So does this confirm Nick Diaz is white?

My grandma told me when I was really little (she passed when I was 6 or 7) if a woman wants to fight you like a man you hit her like a man. Old school.

Back