Looks like Mexico will not pay for the wall :(

If all I'm up against is you and Limp Pete, I'm sure I'll be fine.
Lol at being too much of a cuck to tag @Limbo Pete itt. I'd say you were a shell of your former self, but you were never formidable, impressive, or intelligent to begin with.

Literally everyone thinks it's hilarious that the rules of the debate got changed because you couldn't hold onto a single position and you still got wrecked.

I understand that you will take increased security at whatever cost. But why doesn't Trump's seemingly false guarantee mean anything to you? If the candidate I voted for built their entire campaign around a ridiculous promise that fell apart within weeks of being inaugurated, I'd imagine being pretty disgusted by that level of foolhardy incompetence (or flat out lying).

I am seeing this weird pattern where some Trump voters on here don't seem to care about anything. There have been a number of really bizarre and objectively unacceptable mistakes/lies from this administration so far, and it's been 100% deflecting and rationalizing on here. No criticism at all. He's just a hack politician, but he's being treated with a very strange reverence. One guy on here calls him "daddy."
Politicians can only do so much. The best you can do is vote for the guy who has the same goals for the country as you do. Politicians have been "tweaking" campaign promises since they've been making those promises. I don't expect any politician to wave a magic wand and fix everything.

Politicians can only do so much. The best you can do is vote for the guy who has the same goals for the country as you do. Politicians have been "tweaking" campaign promises since they've been making those promises. I don't expect any politician to wave a magic wand and fix everything.

Of course not. But that was his primary stance that he built his entire campaign around. He had crowds chanting that Mexico will pay for the wall. That is not something he is supposed to "tweak" and honestly, having the American tax-payers pay for the wall is not a "tweak" anyway. That is a full 180 degree reversal. Let's not downplay that.

But beyond that, it's been blunder after blunder, and a terrible series of lies. You know one of Trump's spokesmen went on TV this morning and claimed a massive amount of voter fraud again, without evidence? Just making shit up, and repeating it over and over and over and over....with no evidence. Constant requests for evidence to support their claims, and nothing. Flat out fabrications, and then constant refusals to produce evidence to support their claims. Bold propaganda, without even trying to disguise it. "You will listen to these made up facts over and over, and eventually you will stop expecting evidence and just accept our reality." And shockingly, it's actually working to some extent, because guys who supported him don't care that he's lying and sending out stooge after stooge to repeat his lies without evidence.

No matter how much you like his vision for America, that is unacceptable and unsettling from an American President. Right? This isn't Russia, this is the United States. This is not really something I ever imagined having to debate.

Of course not. But that was his primary stance that he built his entire campaign around. He had crowds chanting that Mexico will pay for the wall. That is not something he is supposed to "tweak" and honestly, having the American tax-payers pay for the wall is not a "tweak" anyway. That is a full 180 degree reversal. Let's not downplay that.

But beyond that, it's been blunder after blunder, and a terrible series of lies. You know one of Trump's spokesmen went on TV this morning and claimed a massive amount of voter fraud again, without evidence? Just making shit up, and repeating it over and over and over and over....with no evidence. Constant requests for evidence to support their claims, and nothing. Flat out fabrications, and then constant refusals to produce evidence to support their claims.

No matter how much you like his vision for America, that is unacceptable and unsettling from a world leader. Right? I mean, is everybody on here taking crazy pills? This is not really something I ever imagined having to debate.
I didn't vote because of the wall. I voted for his whole platform, part of which was immigration reform.

Lol at being too much of a cuck to tag @Limbo Pete itt. I'd say you were a shell of your former self, but you were never formidable, impressive, or intelligent to begin with.

Limp Pete never makes much of a response anyway, so what's the point of tagging him? I'm too polite to rub his humiliation in his face.

Literally everyone thinks it's hilarious that the rules of the debate got changed because you couldn't hold onto a single position and you still got wrecked.

Lol at "literally everyone." Was there a team meeting of lovable losers? Were there prayers?

Last edited:
Limp Pete never makes much of a response anyway, so what's the point of tagging him? I'm too polite to rub his humiliation in his face.
Lol at "literally everyone." Was there a team meeting of lovable losers? Were there prayers?

"The great wall of China was easily built."

I didn't vote because of the wall. I voted for his whole platform, part of which was immigration reform.

...but as you know, that is not the only thing his administration has flat out lied about or fucked up so far. We are 3 weeks or so in, and it's been nonstop. I could make a long list for you but I'm sure you've been following the news even if you you don't typically comment on the mountain of absurdities that is rapidly accumulating.

But to be clear on what you are saying here. Are you saying that since you did not vote for him strictly based on the wall, it does not matter to you that he sculpted an entire campaign around a lie? If he lied to you about his #1 campaign point, what makes you think anything he says is real? If you believe he actually thought Mexico would pay for it and was just that confused and stupid, then what makes you think he has any level of competence in his position?

Trump does not have all bad ideas. Some of his ideas could be helpful. But he has looked like an incompetent buffoon so far, and it is bizarre that not a single Trump voter on this site will acknowledge it. That signifies a cult of personality.

lol @ the thought that a woman has to like you to let you fuck. Guess that applies to brokeboys and the non-hung population. I just can't relate.
That's what this retard @KONE didn't get since the very beginning. I pretty sure that he hasn't boned a chick in a very long time.

That's what this retard @KONE didn't get since the very beginning. I pretty sure that he hasn't boned a chick in a very long time.

lol that's not what you said though. "If she doesn't like me, I'd do it the hard way" directly implies you'd rape her.

It must be pretty embarrassing tagging someone in a thread to try and humiliate them only to out yourself as a manlet and rapist

That guy tags me in every thread in every section of this entire forum because he's butthurt I've humiliated him on every subject he ever tries to talk about, and tries to insult my intelligence constantly while barely putting together a coherent point himself. He calls all Trump supporters stupid and then tells someone he'd rape his wife. Sorry if me accordingly calling him a Mexican rapist hurt your feelings, but the guys a dickhead and deserves it.

Ok... after having a legit lol with all this drama, I finally have time to clear this out...

First of all, I don't tag you in every thread and shit. I tagged you only on few occasions and this thread, particularly, I mentioned your name cause you made a thread a few weeks ago where you tried to have some fun laughing at the "fact" that Mexico will pay for that wall... Maybe you're acting a fool about it but I find interesting to know your thoughts on this one and what I get is your classic bullshit and defensive posture that defines you.

Second of all, don't get it twisted, I'm not butthurt about nothing (at the end of the day we won't pay for that shit) and pay attention to this: you haven't humiliated me ever ...

And for this matter, I invite you to bring at least one example where you supposedly did that... Keep in mind that your funny clip with Mousasi and Gono is always welcome.
In fact, I remember a few occasions where you basically hasn't much to say to me cause you basically have... nothing.

Insulting your "intelligence" (lol), is just the way you see it cause, without going too far, in this thread, you hasn't shown much of that, that's why even @Rod1 quoted you with basically the same point on the table where your stubborn believing that Mexico is a shithole just because beheadings is just stupid and exposed what you called "intelligence", you see...
Finally, I called stupids the Trump supporters that come with stupid perspectives, which is very evident and some posters around here. And one more thing, dummy Palis said that his mexican wife doesn't like manlets and shit... I said to him that I would stick my dick in his ass for being a trumpster (more specifically, a mexican trumpster), basically I don't care if she likes me... As someone above mentioned, there's no need to like me for letting me fuck her, and for that I said that I'll do it the hard way, with an extra intention of rustled Palis. So don't twisted shit.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings Kone, but much people know that you're the dickhead around here.

Btw, you have such a nice quote on you're sign. Keep giving me importance with that arranged comment. Pussy.

Ok... after having a legit lol with all this drama, I finally have time to clear this out...

First of all, I don't tag you in every thread and shit. I tagged you only on few occasions and this thread, particularly, I mentioned your name cause you made a thread a few weeks ago where you tried to have some fun laughing at the "fact" that Mexico will pay for that wall... Maybe you're acting a fool about it but I find interesting to know your thoughts on this one and what I get is your classic bullshit and defensive posture that defines you.

Second of all, don't get it twisted, I'm not butthurt about nothing (at the end of the day we won't pay for that shit) and pay attention to this: you haven't humiliated me ever ...

And for this matter, I invite you to bring at least one example where you supposedly did that... Keep in mind that your funny clip with Mousasi and Gono is always welcome.
In fact, I remember a few occasions where you basically hasn't much to say to me cause you basically have... nothing.

Insulting your "intelligence" (lol), is just the way you see it cause, without going too far, in this thread, you hasn't shown much of that, that's why even @Rod1 quoted you with basically the same point on the table where your stubborn believing that Mexico is a shithole just because beheadings is just stupid and exposed what you called "intelligence", you see...
Finally, I called stupids the Trump supporters that come with stupid perspectives, which is very evident and some posters around here. And one more thing, dummy Palis said that his mexican wife doesn't like manlets and shit... I said to him that I would stick my dick in his ass for being a trumpster (more specifically, a mexican trumpster), basically I don't care if she likes me... As someone above mentioned, there's no need to like me for letting me fuck her, and for that I said that I'll do it the hard way, with an extra intention of rustled Palis. So don't twisted shit.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings Kone, but much people know that you're the dickhead around here.

Btw, you have such a nice quote on you're sign. Keep giving me importance with that arranged comment. Pussy.

You can use all the mental gymnastics you want, you're still a manlet and a rapist

lol that's not what you said though. "If she doesn't like me, I'd do it the hard way" directly implies you'd rape her.

It must be pretty embarrassing tagging someone in a thread to try and humiliate them only to out yourself as a manlet and rapist
Again, I know what I said and what I meant. I would feel embarrassing if I hadn't get laid in one month, but I'm not, that's your case maybe.

You can use all the mental gymnastics you want, you're still a manlet and a rapist
I knew you would get shut down after that. Pussy. lol.
I would say that I humiliated you but I'm not like that... I don't twist shit like you.

I knew you would get shut down after that. Pussy. lol.
I would say that I humiliated you but I'm not like that... I don't twist shit like you.

Your entire post was basically "no u" and trying to justify why you said you'd rape someones wife by blatantly lying

You're admittedly 5'8 which is probably directly related to why you have to rape women

Your entire post was basically "no u" and trying to justify why you said you'd rape someones wife by blatantly lying

You're admittedly 5'8 which is probably directly related to why you have to rape women
Lol, you need to read it first and then think a little. My post shut you down champ.

lol don't try to project the fact that you're vertically challenged onto anyone else now
I'm not. I find funny how you keep trying to make me feel bad by saying manlet when I'm probably taller then you. hilarious.

Back