Looks like Mexico will not pay for the wall :(

"I don't care if she likes me, I would do it by the hard way."

Rapist confirmed
Then I said that she would enjoy it, I know Mexican wifes. so far, no one had complained.

Then I said that she would enjoy it, I know Mexican wifes. so far, no one had complained.

Uh, okay? You still blatantly said you'd fuck her without consent, hence "I don't care whether she likes me or not"

I understand you're a manlet that lives in a complete dump, but that's no excuse to admittedly tell someone you'd rape his wife.

lmao I missed this

@Palis now I know why Trump said Mexico sends their rapists

Is your life that shitty that you need to rail against other people{s lives in order to feel better about yourself for living in the middle of bumfuck nowhere or is it just part of partisanship turning intelligent people into stupid drones?

Trump said that because it would rile a bunch of deporables and it worked, he is the president now, so aim your artillery battery towards your own problems now.

Is your life that shitty that you need to rail against other people{s lives in order to feel better about yourself for living in the middle of bumfuck nowhere or is it just part of partisanship turning intelligent people into stupid drones?

Trump said that because it would rile a bunch of deporables and it worked, he is the president now, so aim your artillery battery towards your own problems now.

That guy tags me in every thread in every section of this entire forum because he's butthurt I've humiliated him on every subject he ever tries to talk about, and tries to insult my intelligence constantly while barely putting together a coherent point himself. He calls all Trump supporters stupid and then tells someone he'd rape his wife. Sorry if me accordingly calling him a Mexican rapist hurt your feelings, but the guys a dickhead and deserves it.

That guy tags me in every thread in every section of this entire forum because he's butthurt I've humiliated him on every subject he ever tries to talk about, and tries to insult my intelligence constantly while barely putting together a coherent point himself. He calls all Trump supporters stupid and then tells someone he'd rape his wife. Sorry if me accordingly calling him a Mexican rapist hurt your feelings, but the guys a dickhead and deserves it.
Lololol...

lol @ the thought that a woman has to like you to let you fuck. Guess that applies to brokeboys and the non-hung population. I just can't relate.

Well, ill certainly not take sides here if what you say its true, its just that the whole you live in a shithole tends to be overplayed a bit, and not just in jest.

lol @ the thought that a woman has to like you to let you fuck. Guess that applies to brokeboys and the non-hung population. I just can't relate.
Lol wat. There has to be a little bit of like. Then again I'm not sure who I am talking too here, but probably someone who can't get the level of puss that I can and have before marriage. Your problem is women just don't think you're attractive, you smell and you're a manlet :p

Lol wat. There has to be a little bit of like. Then again I'm not sure who I am talking too here, but probably someone who can't get the level of puss that I can and have before marriage. Your problem is women just don't think you're attractive, you smell and you're a manlet :p
You sound poor--ly endowed.

You aint gotta lie to kick it, homie
image.png

As a taxpayer, I'd be OK with a few dollars coming out of my check to improve national security. With that said, I'd be unhappy if the southern border fix ended with the wall. The wall without greatly improved security, will be useless.

Does it bother you at all that his primary campaign stance was that you would not be paying for the wall?

Does it bother you at all that his primary campaign stance was that you would not be paying for the wall?
Not really. I knew Mexico would be against us increasing our border security, I knew the idea of them paying for it was unlikely.

Its our own fault that our borders are so weak. Yeah, I like the idea of those who have tank advantage of us pitching in, but whatever. I want to see it done and I want better border security in all other aspects as well.

Not really. I knew Mexico would be against us increasing our border security, I knew the idea of them paying for it was unlikely.

Its our own fault that our borders are so weak. Yeah, I like the idea of those who have tank advantage of us pitching in, but whatever. I want to see it done and I want better border security in all other aspects as well.

I understand that you will take increased security at whatever cost. But why doesn't Trump's seemingly false guarantee mean anything to you? If the candidate I voted for built their entire campaign around a ridiculous promise that fell apart within weeks of being inaugurated, I'd imagine being pretty disgusted by that level of foolhardy incompetence (or flat out lying).

I am seeing this weird pattern where some Trump voters on here don't seem to care about anything. There have been a number of really bizarre and objectively unacceptable mistakes/lies from this administration so far, and it's been 100% deflecting and rationalizing on here. No criticism at all. He's just a hack politician, but he's being treated with a very strange reverence. One guy on here calls him "daddy."

Back