Looks like Mexico will not pay for the wall :(

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Newest post from FB Donald J. Trump:

"I am reading that the great border WALL will cost more than the government originally thought, but I have not gotten involved in the design or negotiations yet. When I do, just like with the F-35 Fighter Jet or the Air Force One Program, price will come WAY DOWN!"

It would be foolish to think that any wall will be paid for by anyone but US taxpayers.

It would be foolish to think that any wall will be paid for by anyone but US taxpayers.

Came here to say this. At least Trump and his buddy's can make bank on it. What an absurd idea this wall is.

Good idea....the financial services and banks turned the people into debt slaves in 2008, the wars have turned America into debt slaves, and the government is going to squeeze the people to death through the IRS. Yeah, lets build a wall. These people are playing you.

A builder / contractor telling people that the cost will be higher than the estimate

Estoy sorprendido

A builder / contractor telling people that the cost will be higher than the estimate

Estoy sorprendido

We will see similar spending as we did in Iraq.

"A nut and a bolt?" That will be $100 dollars please.<36>

"I am reading that the great border WALL will cost more than the government originally thought, but I have not gotten involved in the design or negotiations yet. When I do, just like with the F-35 Fighter Jet or the Air Force One Program, price will come WAY DOWN!"
there's nothing to indicate that making Mexico pay for the wall is a shelved idea, he's just talking costs.

the "wall" will now be made from styrofoam lol

Not a trump fan. But even if the US pays for it and renogiates nafta to get back some money, can say that paid for it.

The rustle is still strong regarding the Grand Trump Wall apparently.

Good, good. Let the butthurt flow within you. Soon you will see the Wall when it is fully armed and operational, and all your autistic screeching will come to a halt.

wall.jpg

Last edited:
I approve of payments in tacos.

Where in the post does it state that Mexico won't pay for it? He's already said that they won't initially pay for it, and will instead be charged through other means later down the road. Nothing in that post refutes that.

Not that I really believe Mexico will pay for it, or that it will even get built, but still.

The rustle is still strong regarding the Grand Trump Wall apparently.

Good, good. Let the butthurt flow within you. Soon you will see the Wall when it is full armed and operational, and all your autistic screeching will come to a halt.
Soon you will be paying out your ass and praising him for finding new stupid ways to waste your money

Fuck that moving-around-figures-so-he-can -say - his - lies -were -truth.
Hey man. Im just saying. His supporters wont care as long as a wall is built and he can say mexico paid for it. However he spins it. I dont think the wall will be built.

Back