Looks like McGregor and his fans are crawling from under their rock.

James4210

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
A few boastful pronouncements from McGregor and it looks like the show is back in business again. The Pied Piper of gormless fucktards has got his pipes out once again. Apparently he was cheated by the ref, that is why he lost to Mayweather.

He was winning before he lost
Moral victory
Should of been stopped
Not a real fight

What am I missing from colin fans?

200.gif

A few boastful pronouncements from McGregor and it looks like the show is back in business again. The Pied Piper of gormless fucktards has got his pipes out once again. Apparently he was cheated by the ref, that is why he lost to Mayweather.
And here you are lapping it up and talking about him and creating threads . Are you a fuck tard?

I see your point.

Let’s all just enjoy the fact that this subforum exists.

what can we do? he speaks stupidities and his nuthuggers go wild thinking it's all true.

Let them be happy, Tony will smash him.

its pretty funny.

I think the most embarrassing comment from this whole ordeal is conor saying he was never rocked or wobbled.

Like that is a legitimately funny statement right there imo. never seen a fanbase or fighter as delusional as this

Moral victory
Should of been stopped
Not a real fight

Throwing a hook directly to Floyd's nuts clear on camera was a legal body shot.

Moral victory
Should of been stopped
Not a real fight

The crushing bodyshot in round 9 that almost killed Floyd.

And here you are lapping it up and talking about him and creating threads . Are you a fuck tard?
Surely I have got the best of both worlds, I can slag him off online or ignore him as I choose.

Many of Conor fans (NOT ALL) are white supremacist, trump supporting, fox news watching, conservative, ignorant, low IQ, angry rednecks. You cant debate with those type of people.

Lots of alt accounts were made during the build up that will never come out of hiding.

Moral victory
Should of been stopped
Not a real fight

He landed more punches against Floyd than anyone else ever had and that damn ref saved Floyd ass the corrupt POS...m

its pretty funny.

I think the most embarrassing comment from this whole ordeal is conor saying he was never rocked or wobbled.

Like that is a legitimately funny statement right there imo. never seen a fanbase or fighter as delusional as this

buddy it was just fatigue! If only the ref let him make it out to the next round he woulda caught his 2nd wind!

Many of Conor fans (NOT ALL) are white supremacist, trump supporting, fox news watching, conservative, ignorant, low IQ, angry rednecks. You cant debate with those type of people.

honestly, that's not even the case. I've had many talks with people who were (are) pro-trump that are more reasonable and rational than Conor fans.

Most of his fans are 16 year old I think.

You fools STILL talkin about this fight? Damn...

Back