Looks like DJ dodged the bullet Dillashaw doesn't want fight him anymore

Scrap the men's Doc expand the women's division

Thanks is not cut out to make the cut to 125. Too big, too muscular, too lean already.

Plus, having cogar is coming back soon

DJ has never pulled the race card. That's just ignorant of you.
I interpreted it in a different light: since we all know DJ never pulled the race card, this becomes a good joke on the problem with SOME racism accusations> not only are they unfalsifiable but also so subjective and vague. I know implicit racism occurs, but when something is very vague chances are your filling the blanks with your world view more than anything else to do with the actual person being accused.

comedian.png

If you don't know who he's been fighting then you might be a casual!

Mabye its a blessing DJ is so blatantly ducking. Now just close shop at 125 and kill of the division. DJ can continue with fighting high quality opponents 135 or change to WMMA.

.01% of men weigh 125. Real competition??? There is only a few guys to fight! and the were all probably born premature so they are fucked from the getgo
This is the most intelligent, well-thought-out post of the century.

Congrats.

No interest in this fight anymore

DJ can continue on with breaking that record i guess, unless Dana closes the division. I'll never watch a fight of his not after this bs.

DJ did nothing wrong.

CANLETS. Being GOAT MANLET doesn't mean anything but, your defense of it portrays your being a Angry manlet.
Another Mensa member posting on Sherdog. Today must be my lucky day!

I'm 5'11" and far from angry, but mildly amused by your blatant ignorance and stupidity.

Please continue, you silly clown.

Entertain me!

Back