Looks like Conor McGregor Swaggerjacked a Canadian? ***Threads Merged***

Status
Not open for further replies.
not seein it, and why would he try to imitate some random male model from canada? even if you dislike him, thats ridiculous.

LOL, no.

It's the look de jour, beard, undercut hair, idiotic kinda-retro tattoos. Out of my co-workers, all well to do white collar folk, I can think of 5 looking almost exactly like that... Curious thing... All 5 are homosexual... True story.

i have the same hair cut , mines grown out , kinda like the models more then conor . i have a beard just not as many shitty tats . wow whats the odds .

that style is everywhere guys . i doubt he copied anybody but who knowa . someone tweet him and give him shit about it

i have the same hair cut , mines grown out , kinda like the models more then conor . i have a beard just not as many shitty tats . wow whats the odds .

Do you also have a tiger on your belly, a hat man and a panther turned gorilla? Adding same haircut, beard and the whole base layout of the tatt style... Sure, not copied at all.

You guys trying to convince yourselves he didn't jack this guys look are hilarious.

"I have the same beard and hair"
"I have tats just like those"
"I know at least 5 people who look just like that"

LOL

Why was the original thread moved to the MMA pictures section, then merged with the thread you made today and placed back in the Heavys?

Makes 0 Sense.

Boil it down to mod politics.

Same happened to "Shoop dat Rashad" ... One of the best threads ever.

I wonder who got there tiger tat 1st though? because they are new on both guys . so you find out who got it 1st and there is your anwser.

Conor took his swag clean off!

colbert-laugh.gif

There is a higher chance that McCan copied this swaghipster than they just randomly having the same tats

I wonder who got there tiger tat 1st though? because they are new on both guys . so you find out who got it 1st and there is your anwser.

Here is the model in july of 2014 sporting the tiger tat

308zjaw.jpg

Here is Mcgreggor a few months later in sept 2014 against poirier

Remember when X, Y & Z copied off of A, B & C's barbed wire and tribal tats? When you walk in to get your hair cut, or get a tat, what's available to you to look at to get some ideas on what you'd like?

You kids need to get away from the computer every once in a while. Your desperation stinks and you're clueless.

Remember when X, Y & Z copied off of A, B & C's barbed wire and tribal tats? When you walk in to get your hair cut, or get a tat, what's available to you to look at to get some ideas on what you'd like?

You kids need to get away from the computer every once in a while. Your desperation stinks and you're clueless.

The delusional conor fans in denial over this are the clueless ones.This is terrific and shows a LOT about his mentality and personality.

How is his chest piece remotely similar to the models?

Conor has a gorilla to represent SBG, the model has an eagle.

In what retarded world is a gorilla similar to and eagle???

The tiger, I guess. That's like saying everyone with dragons and phoenix tats are copying. A tiger is a common tattoo, don't fret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back