Looks like Conor McGregor Swaggerjacked a Canadian? Part III ***Threads Merged***

The previous thread went over 1000 posts so I am making a part III.

Hrm? A little too similar, no?

(credit to NewOldTRT09er on the UG forums)

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thr...uy-Conor-McGreggor-has-swaggerjacked/?&page=1

Supperclub_eyewear_Blog_LaneDorsey-SupperClub1.jpg

69410cb43e5c89a48bb3f343e34b962a.jpg

11205769_1603061626608075_721794822_n.jpg

11049434_908634932500845_774017704_n.jpg

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
okay guys, we don't need to quote the gif every fucking time.

that gif is perfect lol

Can't wait for him to lose to Aldo.

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

At his core I hate you is just afraid.

what did I miss? did he *** out on an account bet?
seems petty for someone who is talking so much shit...

I swear you haters look under your beds at night for Conor before going to sleep. He absolutely terrifies you and your confidence in Aldo.

hahahaha great gifs and only now I took the time to see that there are even more semi-identical tattoos - that makes him look fabricated rather than having a style.

Wow how have I never seen this before? Beyond pathetic, Cloner indeed.

what? over 2000 posts and you havent seen this? you must have not lived on SD, shame on you :icon_chee

I swear you haters look under your beds at night for Conor before going to sleep. He absolutely terrifies you and your confidence in Aldo.

And you look under your bed for account bets before you go to sleep.

These threads are absolute gold. The sherdoggers who can't laugh at this need to lighten up a little.

Part III Baby I knew few ain't too happy but grab a glass anyway...

3hu0qhl2lnbkm2aa513jsslaa.500x314x16.gif

Well it looks like the duck has returned :)

As long as he ain't going through my closet and drawers that's cool nothing but a few dust bunnies under me bed.

In. Can't wait for what Episode III reveals.
As long as the dialogue isn't written by George Lucas.

Wow. I remember seeing something about his resemblance to someone awhile back but paying it no mind. It seems there may be something to this theory after all.

Lol, this was probably a top 3 moment on sherdog so far this year, maybe #2.

Fucking wrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeecked.

How on earth has this reached a third thread?

One guy looks a lot like another. Welcome to the real world, lots of people rock similar looks nowadays.

similar is different from copying, dont you think?

There's still enough It's still real to me dammit fans that will take it another 1,000. I'm positive we'll see new developments unless Zuffa silence Mario.

The UFC is probably trying to hire some assassins to take care of the deal. JMJ is no more.
They are probably also tinking how they're going to make Aldo underperform so Conor wins.

There's still enough It's still real to me dammit fans that will take it another 1,000. I'm positive we'll see new developments unless Zuffa silence Mario.

You're trying really hard. I prolly shouldnt give you the attention you seek for, w/e

holy shit this is so worse than JBJ swaggajacking rashad
I am stewing in my own juices over here
I don't like this!

Back