Looks like Conor McGregor Swaggerjacked a Canadian? Part II ***Threads Merged***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloner also swaggerjacks fictional characters

hqdefault.jpg

Swaggy

Although I think he's more of a mix between Mario and scrappy doo.

The more I read Sherdog, the more I think it's populated by Stormfront hillbillies. The homophobia is so rampant, it's embarrassing for the site.

McGregor has traditional tattoos, an undercut and wears skinny suits... Just like most urban hipster types over the last 5 years. Neither of these guys are original, but who is?

Maybe because Cloner is trying to look like him?

You've dedicated too much of your time over the last 6 months to hating on a grown man. You post in every Conor thread. You stalked him on the media tour. Get a hobby, or some vagina, or some help. For real doe.

Appearently Conor got the gorilla chest tattoo before the canadian model got his so you are wrong.

If it were just that one tat you would have a point.

You've dedicated too much of your time over the last 6 months to hating on a grown man. You post in every Conor thread. You stalked him on the media tour. Get a hobby, or some vagina, or some help. For real doe.

Does this mean you stalking me to know where I am and what I'm doing, am I your hobby now? I like dogging Conor fanboys like you because you too easy getting rustled by my posts on a forum of all things the ballz on me?

There's still a lot of "It's still real to me dammit"!! Posters that were attracted to just as much his charisma as they were his fighting abilities. This is where rational fans of the guy depart from the ones still in the denial phase. I give a great thanks to the former for their honesty and to the latter for their hilarity.

Does this mean you stalking me to know where I am and what I'm doing, am I your hobby now? I like dogging Conor fanboys like you because you too easy getting rustled by my posts on a forum of all things the ballz on me?

You're noticeable because you're such a hater. Before the McGregor/Aldo fight was booked, you had around 5000 posts. Your last 5000 posts have been hating on a grown man. That's some scary shit, homie. Seriously. That's worse than TMZ. You spend more time gossiping about a man than most women do on TMZ.

since we're still pretending people aren't allowed to have similar tattoos, this here would be the cutes UFC couple lol

0189c42f98.jpg
46fba2f4f9.jpg

elcurro thats ONE TATTOO! Conor has covered himself with the same Tattoos as the Canadian model lol

Did anyone send the Canadian dude this thread? He needs to contribute!

Peter Guirguess
June 19 at 2:27pm
Good Luck in your Upcoming Fight! I have been a big fan for over 2 years. All of dublin is behind you! This is our time.

Jessica Inamorata
June 18 at 8:03pm
Love all your fights man! Aldo is a dead man walkin :p
21Like

You're noticeable because you're such a hater. Before the McGregor/Aldo fight was booked, you had around 5000 posts. Your last 5000 posts have been hating on a grown man. That's some scary shit, homie. Seriously. That's worse than TMZ. You spend more time gossiping about a man than most women do on TMZ.

Wow you really tracking me all up in my biz looking at my post counts and what not, since you always behind me how's my ass look? I've increased my squat routine but you may already know that. The real Connies here know I got no real hate for Conor and I give him his props I'm just going for Aldo and like a lot of others very excited for this fight, but it seems like only you can talk about the fight? Here slip this into your glass jaw.

McGregor%20soother_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back