looking for

powerBJJ

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
looking a muay thai heavy bag with stand, any experts out their know of any good brands and how much i should be willing to pay.

as well as websites

What continent does the city of the goal getters belong to? This may help the experts advise.

Depends on the type of stand you're looking for. Stands range from ~$80–500. The cost is usually pretty closely associated with the quality. I would mount on the ceiling, but that's just me (and my expert status is questionable).

In terms of bags, Outslayer is a pretty reputable brand for MT bags. That said, really any bag that is cloth-filled should do the job. If you're on the East Coast, you may want to check out KO Fight Gear, as well. For a 6ft MT bag you're looking at well over $200 for the bag because of shipping

Depends on the type of stand you're looking for. Stands range from ~$80–500. The cost is usually pretty closely associated with the quality. I would mount on the ceiling, but that's just me (and my expert status is questionable).

In terms of bags, Outslayer is a pretty reputable brand for MT bags. That said, really any bag that is cloth-filled should do the job. If you're on the East Coast, you may want to check out KO Fight Gear, as well. For a 6ft MT bag you're looking at well over $200 for the bag because of shipping

unfortunately i don't have anywhere to hang it, thanks for the help let me get your credit card number i want to try something

This went very well or very badly. I am sorry to say I can't decide which to root for.

Back