Looking back at... Marcus Brimage did not get a fair treatment in UFC

The worst luck has to be Hiromitsu Kanehara.
Dude got matched up against Big Nog, Arona, then Matt Hughes all back to back to back. Then later got Wanderlei, Crocop, Overeem, and Shogun, all in a row. It’s like fuck, were they trying to kill this guy?
9bd8b4f3d1hiromitsukanehara.jpg
OMG. They tried to have this guy killed in a sanctioned fight.

CTE is the only thanks he gets.

I remember when they did the UFC Cribs or some vlog thing. He was basically sharing a one bedroom apartment with another fighter. The other guy got the room and he lived in a closet or some shit.

Dude got matched up against Big Nog, Arona, then Matt Hughes all back to back to back. Then later got Wanderlei, Crocop, Overeem, and Shogun, all in a row. It’s like fuck, were they trying to kill this guy?
The smiling assassin laughs in the face of danger

He was wearing his dragon ball z scanner at the weigh ins. He knew what he was getting into , I don't feel sorry for him

Brimage got Mcgregor, Garbrandt and Rivera in their respective UFC debuts. He ended up getting stopped all 3 in the first round.

Kinda unfair when you look back at it. We did not know how good they were, and Brimage got matched up against them and cut after he lost to them.

Feelsbadman
tenor.gif

He was the MMA version of an enhancement talent.

waaat? matched up against WW then MW then HW?

No, I'm genuinely asking why he posted the video, since I didn't bother to watch it.
sort of a parody on cribs, he knows he lives in a small house and doesn't seem too depressed about it.

<{Joewithit}><{CMPALM}>

Back