Looking at the state of the UFC HW division I find myself asking...

@Which Doctor is God, only the angelic realm and spiritual halls of learning can understand what he means.

God bless you God. And great thread. Which Doctors mind is the devils candy.

054c4df54090632104b337aa69942b24955697973901498d59e0f3c3964acde5.jpg

May the force be with you...

ee8afdb09e4b7818d2133dfc89e85723.jpg

The obligatory barbershop scene in the Embedded will take up three episodes, though.

...when, and if, there will be a time that is ripe to introduce Wookies into the roster. One has to look no further for the much vaunted "A-level athlete", and I'm pretty sure even the Hoyce Wookie would become champ w/ 3 months training. People complain about lack of skill and sloppy brawling, lack of depth and not enough talent because of other sports, well here's your solution on a silver platter. Maybe.

Couple of questions from the get go...

Is this ethical? IMO they're good because bipeds, but is that enough? Are far as the species thing goes, I'm progressively colour blind in that regard.

What do they get paid? How do they get paid? I haven't the faintest idea what the rates are for galactic credits right now, and I'm getting nothing tangible from google or jeeves.

Social obligations/Media/Marketing - Wookies are known to be hunted to be sold and used as slaves, so bearing that in mind, would some of the "stronger aspects" of a UFC contract have to be amended on moral grounds, seeing as how this could turn in to a PR disaster faster than you can say Reggie Dunlop (Just look at Stipe & Dana or Fedor & Dana).

Will they have a gym, or will the UFC force them to be groomed in the Performance Institute? This sort of ties into the last point so I'll just move on, however, if allowed to roam free I am interested to see which gyms , and where, the Wookies gravitate towards. I thought about it a bit and my gut tells me that if we're lucky enough to see it in our lifetime, we will see a huge resurgance of Brazilian MMA. However I do see a small contingent heading to 10th Planet Van Nuys.

If this does happen, regardless of if you are hardcore or casual fan, you have to realize how huge this moment would be, and the first fight would do huge numbers and set the stage for greater things to come. If I had my druthers I'd like to see Brock Lesnar get the first fight against Hoyce Wookie. It's not that I like Brock Lesnar or anything, but I just think it's the right move tactically and a win for the humans sets a good tone right off the bat. I know that sounds a bit contradictory coming from a guy who's colour blind to species, but when it comes to the Octagon there is no way in no how some walking carpet from space is gonna come into our house and show us who's boss. Brock Lesnar has our backs, of this I have no doubt.

I guess I just wanted to know what everyone else's thoughts on this were as I'm sure many of you have already been thinking the same thing for a while, and maybe you could tell everyone who you'd like to see face of against Hoyce Wookie in the first ever HW bout featuring a (Hoyce) Wookie, and why that person is a better choice than Brock the Beautiful.

TL/DR:...

1. Will Wookies inject some much needed life into the HW div?
2. Is it ethical to let them fight, or is it equality?
3. When bananas aren't enough: How do we pay the Wookies what they're worth, and w/ what?
4. How far off/virtually identical is the UFC contract from/to a Trandoshan slavers contract?
5. Where will they settle and what gym? I say Brazil.
6. Who should get the first fight w/ Hoyce Wookie? I say Brock. No, not Jardine.

You have absolutely no life.

How abot Rodians or Sand People?
Going full galactic up in this bitch.

Maybe the UFC could get special dispensation for some of these ultra-skilled manlets to fight at HW.

Would provide the requisite entertainment and show the real value of 'P4P' skillsets.

Back