Look at this sexy menu

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
menupage3.jpg

First time seeing a good weather special.

I've eaten Michelin starred Chinese food cheaper than that. :eek:

I'm always leery of places that put pictures on the menu. Especially when it doesn't even look good in the picture

I didn't know chickens had balls.

That looks like what you would get at a mall food court.

Real good deal on chopsticks there

God I miss shitty American chinese food.
Also, where are the crab rangoons on that menu?

This restaurant is in a neighborhood with lots of explosive and athletic people. They need fuel for all that explosions and athleticism.

I'm always leery of places that put pictures on the menu. Especially when it doesn't even look good in the picture

That always fucks me up at Chinese spots. The food in the pictures never looks good.

All of that looks awesome... All of it.

I would probably order 3 things, eat, then take the rest home.

Repeat customers get extra 25 chicken balls. I guess Clippy now has 125 chicken balls

I have circled what I want, pick that up for me in a hour @Clippy , and also get me some coca cola bottle and dr pepper bottle and also that new 7up cherry bottle, thanks. Oh and also get me some Pringles.. sour cream and onion flavor. Also bring knife and fork and spoon, I can't use that chopsticks nonsense, the food just slips off it, its too skinny to hold anything of substance, especially sauce. Oh and also get me some catnip please, but get me the organic catnip, I don't like the cheap brands. Thanks sweety pie

Untitledg.jpg

I don't want a lot of grease.

And NO MSG!

Back