Lonzo Ball: Bust or Baller?

He was doing well last year in his 2nd year.
Definitely was coming into his own, he just needed get to a team that wants to showcase him more, and Brooklyn is perfect. Lakers we’re trying to build a core unit and the chemistry wasn’t there with him. He gets t wipe the slate clean and ball out now

Never once begged but I had quite a lot of people get me back in and it was a lot of fun using a VPN making tons of accounts to fuck with you zeros, LOL!

Congrats on your crowning achievement of being a mod on a top 10000 forum?
And here I thought my crowning achievement was feeding you deez nutz over your Lonzo Ball prediction.
Takes Lakers to playoffs in first season.
giphy.webp

He's like Kobe minus the talent and the rape.

Kobe-Girl.jpeg

Bad mod. Terrible poster. Can't aim in video games so he hides on consoles with ez aim assist.

So there!

P.S. Lonzo for rook of the year taking the Lakers on a deep, hateful run rustling jimmies worse than Trump does to racist minorities and blue haired limp wrists!

81KCmlO.gif

I cant's stand the hype around the guy at all and his father is a turd.

That being said.. cut the kid some slack.. also, Ben Simmons is going to be ROY anyway

also, nice first game out of Fultz

D'Angelo is gonna dominate in NJ

Ingram better show something this year, his 2nd cuz D-Wax had a decent 2nd year himself. He could have been the 2 guard and the Lakers could have gotten rich from an Ingram trade

Weed is a helluva drug.

It's a good thing you don't self-medicate with it, and spend so much time watching basketball. It's clearly helped you better understand the game.

So writing some rookie off after one game because you're butthurt over his Dad equals "understanding the game" in your book? That's pretty funny.

I mean if there's one thing Madmick is known for on this forum, it's his high level basketball analysis, right?

{<jordan}

I cant's stand the hype around the guy at all and his father is a turd.

That being said.. cut the kid some slack.. also, Ben Simmons is going to be ROY anyway

also, nice first game out of Fultz

What are you talking about? Fultz was shit.

Ben Simmons will be hurt by game 30... Dennis Smith Jr for ROY

lauri markkanen for ROY

Not a bad choice... but nah, he's really slow. He'll lose minutes once Mirotic comes back and if I'm being honest I fear for his safety sharing a locker room with that bully Bobby Portis... he's one bad look away from a broken face. Scary Business.

564cc9f8e4b0ed2d49dde40c.jpg

I’d like to hear what they didn’t like about DLo. Yea I get he’s immature and maybe don’t work as hard as he needs to, but the talent is there. Give him more than 2 years to see what happens as he’s only 21 years old and was thrust into the spotlight in LA. Surround him with better leaders than Nick Young.

I feel bad for the kid. He really looked fucked up at the presser. Like he was on the verge of tears. At first I was routing against him because of his light skin. But now I really want him to dominate. He needs to look for opportunities, and not just pass it to the nearest guy on the floor. Initiate the offense. Drive and breakdown the Defense. Do something other than bring the ball up the court, and pass it to the nearest can.

He looks really messed up inside.

Last edited:
Back