London Terror Killer Named as Convicted Criminal Khalid Masood

C7jIirQXkAAh-Cm.jpg

are these pussy ass gay British poofs going to keep on calling this guy an "ASIAN" terrorist?

fucking gay ass British
Isnt it true, but I guess we have to carry on the "MUSLIMS ALL TERRORISTS duurrrr" circlejerk here right? {<jordan}

Isnt it true, but I guess we have to carry on the "MUSLIMS ALL TERRORISTS duurrrr" circlejerk here right? {<jordan}
maybe if these gay ass British would as least clarify what they mean by "ASIAN" since they're such pussys they lump all non white, non black ppl in "ASIAN", say

a fucking brown Asian that looks like APU from the Simpsons is the terrorist, then it'd be cool
Apu_Nahasapeemapetilon_(The_Simpsons).png

Another unstable person engaging in road violence.

No link with radical Islam whatsoever.

That ISIS claimed it also plays no role; move along, people.

Khalid Moosad, sounds like he is a member of the IRA.

Toxic masculinity at it again.

But let's keep blaming video games, rock & roll, medication, religion, politics, etc.

It's also true that he's an Earthling and a mammal. Why narrow it down to Asia? You racist?

If you're going to play dumb take it all the way. Call him a hominid terrorist.

Not all muslims are terrorists, between a third and half support terrorism depending on the poll. All are irredeemable for not renouncing their ideology.

Last edited:
Back