Lomo vs Rigo Finalized for Dec.9

Me too.

Mad props to Lomachenko for fighting a guy, at 130lbs, who should be at 118. And a lot older too.
Especially when he refused to fight him at lower weights and himself refused a fight with Crawford for being too small.

The sport needs more risk takers like him.

He was willing to fight Rigo and had already started camp for their fight (verbal agreement) when he was at 126. Rigo backed out. Hear it for yourself

He was willing to fight Rigo and had already started camp for their fight (verbal agreement) when he was at 126. Rigo backed out. Hear it for yourself
Your username is called Kovalev and your profile picture is lomachenko. Let me guess. Your one of those white american boxing fans who consciously or subconsciously are fed up with blacks dominating the sport so gets over excited when eastern europeans show up because there are no good white americans. Been observing different types of boxing fans for a while now and you fit the description of that type of fan. The Loma over rigo fan. The pac over mayweather fan who thought pac beat floyd. The Kovalev over ward fan who thought kovalev was robbed. The GGG over Canelo fan etc.

Your username is called Kovalev and your profile picture is lomachenko. Let me guess. Your one of those white american boxing fans who consciously or subconsciously are fed up with blacks dominating the sport so gets over excited when eastern europeans show up because there are no good white americans. Been observing different types of boxing fans for a while now and you fit the description of that type of fan. The Loma over rigo fan. The pac over mayweather fan who thought pac beat floyd. The Kovalev over ward fan who thought kovalev was robbed. The GGG over Canelo fan etc.

Nice alt, kid. I'm a fan of both Rigo and Loma. Check my post history. You seem rattled. I also had Jacobs beating GGG in their fight by a point. I voted on it as well. I didn't know that Canelo was black? You're a great detective. Golovkin is half East Asian (Korean) and technically from Central Asia. I appreciate the accusations though.

PS. I also picked Floyd to stop McGregor and school his ass. When he allegedly looked bad I explained that he carried McGregor as others noticed him doing. There's also footage out there that proves it. Try again.

Last edited:
Nice alt, kid. I'm a fan of both Rigo and Loma. Check my post history. You seem rattled. I also had Jacobs beating GGG in their fight by a point. I voted on it as well. I didn't know that Canelo was black? You're a great detective. Golovkin is half East Asian (Korean) and technically from Central Asia. I appreciate the accusations though.

PS. I also picked Floyd to stop McGregor and school his ass. When he allegedly looked bad I explained that he carried McGregor as others noticed him doing. There's also footage out there that proves it. Try again.
Admit it, you love ruslan chagaev.

Yeah maybe i will, but first impression was that of him.
Just watch some highlight videos, there are loads on youtube. That will give you some idea of what he is capable of. Here's one example:

Back