Lomo vs Rigo Finalized for Dec.9

I'm guess Lomachenko wins by decision due to size and Rigo not being young. Despite the size difference, I don't think Loma will hit him clean enough to hurt him because of Rigo's skills. Like he does in every fight, I also guess Rigo will get knocked down at one point but not really hurt. I'm really interested to see how both guys deal with each other.

Rigs is too old and too small imo. Lomachenkos size, relative youth, and equal experience should see him through.

Hot diggity dawg! Thank you Rigo/Loma for at least having the balls to face each other if meaningful fights can't be made with others.

I take Rigo in this fight, I understand the weight disadvantages and age as well... but, I really don't think Rigo's shown us everything, whereas Loma has actually taken a professional loss. I know, I know, it was a "fluke" but we've seem Loma fucked with, and Rigo's is as equipped with fuckery as anyone has ever been. I expect full well Rigo will fight dirty as fuck if he has to gain the advantage, he's not afraid to bend the rules or end the fight on a rude punch.

I also favor the defense wizard when all things are as equal as they are.

Can't wait!

This is the most skill in one ring we'll have seen or will see for a long time.

I don't see the big fuss over lomo. Saw his fight with solido and he lost. I've seen highlights of his and he seems like he's not that good. What fight of his show this great boxer?

I don't see the big fuss over lomo. Saw his fight with solido and he lost. I've seen highlights of his and he seems like he's not that good. What fight of his show this great boxer?

He made Walters quit and beat up Gary Russel Jr. For only 10 fights his resume is pretty good. He lost to Salido but that’s not without controversy.

The troll is weak with this one.

I'll be betting on this one if Lomachenko isn't too much of a fav.

If Rigo somehow pulls this off he'd be p4p No. 1 imo. I just can't see another outcome than Loma finishing him though.

Yeah, too many wieners in the air.

At 130 I favor Loma. Rigo will make him miss but Loma has the legs and the workrate to win this by more activity and power. Hope Rigo still has the goods.

yeah this. Loma has a tremendous work rate so while he'll be missing more than ever he's going to land more than Rigo. The size advantage can't be overlooked either.

I think I'll be going to this one.

vamos chacal! great fight, i just think loma is too big for him. but i asked for it, and cant bellieve were going to end the year with this fight!

He made Walters quit and beat up Gary Russel Jr. For only 10 fights his resume is pretty good. He lost to Salido but that’s not without controversy.
He seems sloppy and rushes in wildly. Rigo should easily beat him.

Back