Lombard has turned into Hendo

ralphus1

It's hard to be a saint in the city
@Gold
Reaction score
I realize Hendo is retired, but bear with me.

Lombard has Olympic-level judo. Hendo has Olympic-level wrestling. Neither of them rarely use either this late in their careers.

Both had great chins at one point, now they tend not to utilize head or lateral movement to avoid big shots.

Both have plodding footwork, all but telegraphing the big overhand.

At least Hendo's losses late in his career came against top-tier opposition. Lombard just got beat by a guy who looked at least one weight class larger but still isn't top-15 caliber at either MW or LHW.

At least Hendo's losses late in his career came against top-tier opposition. Lombard just got beat by a guy who looked at least one weight class larger but still isn't top-15 caliber at either MW or LHW.

So your point is that he didn't turn into Hendo?

Preposterous supposition

Will not read

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Lombard wishes he possessed half of Hendo's swagger never mind his fighting ability. Besides being old and bald they are nothing alike lol

Hendo's career is VASTLY superior to Lombards

Hendo's career is VASTLY superior to Lombards

No argument here. I just look at Lombard's plodding style and see Hendo 1.1.

Lombard's UFC stint has been a disaster.

He still a solid fighter but age and that kind of fighting style catches up with you, he's a had a very good career, I always enjoy his fights win or lose.

This thread sucks some serious ass...

But this gif is legit.

giphy.gif

Jesus i didn't expect this level of shit from a silver belt

goMxv8
HendoWandy.gif~original

Yes. Exactly alike. Except for their resumes and big wins and basically everything else you can count outside of being built like a brick shit house.

god damn people are desperate to make comparisons. A shell of himself Hendo knocked lombard the fuck out.

goMxv8
HendoWandy.gif~original

Yes. Exactly alike. Except for their resumes and big wins and basically everything else you can count outside of being built like a brick shit house.

This Hendo has MASSIVE heart and a granite chin. Unless you KO'ed him like TRTitor he never gave up.

Hendo is better at beating up elite MMAists. Lombard is better at beating up lawyers and computer scientist hobbyists in the gym.

So basically yeah...lol

Back