Lomachenko vs LSC/Frampton/Valdez/GRJR/Cuellar/Mares/Selby/Rigo/Sosa/Pedraza/Vargas/Gamboa etc

Tough division but Lomachenko beats most of them

Lomachenko beats everyone at 120-135 except for Leo Santa, Frampton, and Oscar Valdez

Loma beats these guys easily.

Jesus Cuellar is a bad mother fucker. He hits like a truck
There's supposed to be an unnoficial super six at FW between GRJ/Mares/Cuellar/LSC/Frampton/Selby. Winner of that should have a good shot at Loma

Rigondeaux would make for an interesting match-up. With his being fast and rangey combined with him ALSO being a southpaw I imagine Lomachenko would have to work pretty hard to get the win in that fight.

Rigondeaux would make for an interesting match-up. With his being fast and rangey combined with him ALSO being a southpaw I imagine Lomachenko would have to work pretty hard to get the win in that fight.

If this fight took place a few years ago it would be a dream match up. Two of the greatest amatuer/olympic fighters in history. But Rigo is up there in age now and has not been active. Would have been an amazing fight between two incredible technical fighters.

I cant create new threads so I'll leave this here.

Oscar Valdez vs Donaire next. Donaire is about to retire.

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum is looking to stage a March bout between Nonito Donaire and undefeated World Boxing Organization (WBO) featherweight champion Oscar Valdez.

Donaire, 34-years-old, lost a twelve round unanimous decision - and his WBO 122-pound title - to Jessie Magdaleno last November at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.

“We are trying to arrange Donaire a featherweight championship fight against Oscar Valdez this March,” Arum said.
http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-if-...-112410?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

But there this new Filipino guy named Magsayo who is pretty good and can be the next Filipino hero

Everyone is ducking Mason Menard.

I'd give Mikey Garcia a shot at beating Lomachenko.

Mikey Garcia and Rigo are the only two that I'd give a decent shot at beating Loma.

If this fight took place a few years ago it would be a dream match up. Two of the greatest amatuer/olympic fighters in history. But Rigo is up there in age now and has not been active. Would have been an amazing fight between two incredible technical fighters.
I think its sort of a size mismatch. Rigondeaux could easily be fighting at bantam weight. Lomachenko will probably be a lightweight before long.

The last slick southpaw Mason fought, Mason Menard put him out on his feet..........................
You sound like Trump talking about his Great Wall when you mention Menard... :D

Back