Lomachenko vs Edwin Valero

Alcibiades007

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who would you back up in this fantasy match up?

Edwin_Valero.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

The way I see it, both of them have never faced such a tough challenge in their entire career.

Loma would go through hell the first rounds forcing his footwork and reflexes at 100% to avoid El Terminator's onslaught, maybe even getting dropped but would eventually piece him up and secure a UD win.

Thoughts?!?

Who would you back up in this fantasy match up?

Edwin_Valero.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

The way I see it, both of them have never faced such a tough challenge in their entire career.

Loma would go through hell the first rounds forcing his footwork and reflexes at 100% to avoid El Terminator's onslaught, maybe even getting dropped but would eventually piece him up and secure a UD win.

Thoughts?!?

Everyone's going to pick Loma, but I am going to pick Valero. I think Valero can find that chin.

Loma would try to do to Valero what he has been doing that to everyone, but Valero is at least just as fast, with more knock out power and Valero has 4 inches reach advantage on Lomachenko.

Loma would try to move in and out side to side pivot combination in and out slip punch all that, and he may have been able to, but I'm going to pick Valero.

Valero by ko in tenth.

Lomachenko takes him to school.

Loma picks him apart and may even stop him late.

Easy fight for Loma. Loma would have stopped him badly or had him quitting on the stool.

Back